8th Door - Back again

Hi guys! Sorry that today's pic is so crappy, I literally painted it in less than 5 minutes. 

Phil's POV

Phil's POV

"I am totally going to win this", Dan announced. I chuckled. 

The game was on.

Yesterday, when we came back home again, we noticed the whole house was just a huge mess. And let's be honest, our suitcases and other tour crap didn't make the situation better.

Today, we agreed we needed to start cleaning from the moment we woke up. Surprisingly enough, that didn't happen. 

So now, I had just sat down on our gaming sofa. He had dragged me upstairs and handed me a controller.

"Dan? What is this?" I asked-

"I am tired of this mess that our house is. And I don't want to clean it. So now I'm going to beat your ass on Bishi Bashi Special and you have to clean the whole house", he explained and smirked.

Oh. So that's your masterplan? No way I am cleaning this mess.

"And what if I win?"

"Well then... I'll obviously clean... but that's not going to happen", Dan said and crossed his arms. Then he continued:

"Are you in? It's all or nothing"

"Of course I'm in. But the winner cooks tonight."

"Deal."

So he sat down next to me. I leaned against him and used him as a pillow.

"Phil, are you trying to distract me? Because that is not going to happen", Dan claimed.

Oh Dan, you are going down. Let the game begin.

Seven minigames. I will win.

Long story short, I won. 4-3, I totally won.

Before I even realized that, Dan yelled and dropped his controller on my lap.

"NOOOOO! No Phil, that's not fair that is not fair at all Phillll",  he complained.

"Yessss! Have fun cleaning, bear", I giggeled.

 Dan kissed me softly.  

"No no no Phil please", he whined against my lips. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Yes Dan, you agreed to this. I hope you do the dishes too?"

He sighed and rose from the sofa. Then he turned to me again.

"But Phil, remember that you need take care of the dinner", he said and started to walk downstairs.

"I know. I just guess that we need to order some pizza tonight", I laughed after him.

I could here a loud whine.

"PHHHIIIILLLLLLLLLL"

I was going to enjoy some popcorn and pizza.