7th Door - After the last show

Phil's POV

The last show in Stockholm was over. We were never gonna present our stage show ever again. I felt kinda empty. But in a good way, I promise.
Everything was as close to perfect as possible.  All the people we saw on meet and greet were kind and one boy made me cry when he said he wouldn't be alive without me. Dan had to stop the whole meet and greet because I couldn't stop crying. His eyes had brought me back and we could continue.

Even now my eyes were glued to him. I wish I could tell him how beautiful he looked, sweaty but shining after the very last show. But rules were rules and I had to respect him. So instead of kissing him, I just hugged him tightly. There. Nothing more than friends.

"This was amazing!" I cheered.
"You were amazing", he said and hugged me. I am pretty sure he was crying, because I was too. The backstage people just watched us hugging each other for what seemed like minutes.

Dan suddendly pulled away.
And then
he placed
a kiss
on my nose
in front of over ten people.

I was shocked. He didn't really care that much anymore. About keeping us secret. 2012 Dan would definetly have fainted.

And that made me so happy.

"Get a room!" Martin, my brother shouted from the distance. I blushed. Dan took my hand.

"Come on, let's go and have some fun."