13th Door - Party

GUYS, I AM REALLY INSECURE ABOUT MY WRITING AND I AM SCARED OF TYPOS MORE THAN ANYTHING. THAT IS BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SO PLEASE, IF YOU SEE A TYPO OR A BRAIN FART OR SOMETHING JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANK FRENS

Phil's POV

We were invited to a PJs birthday party. It was going to be nice althoug he had invited a lot of people: we were going to see all of our youtube friends again.

We had spent the day with PJ and Louise and other friends. But now I was alone with Dan in a small room changing clothes for the evening and I wasn't sure if I wanted to attend the party.

He was changing his shirt. He winked me, topless.

"Dan. Behave yourself, please", I said.

"What, are you saying that I can't do this?" he teased and pulled me close to him. 

"Dan. Put your shirt on. I am not going to make out with you here", I said. All I really wanted to do was pin him against that door and kiss the heck out of him.

But not now.

"What if I don't want to put my shirt on?" he whispered and trailed his finger down to the button of my jeans.

He woke up in a steamy mood today.

"Dan. You are the one who wants us to be secret. So please don't do this now. We both know that we need to be careful. Everyone is going to vlog about this."

He gives me his charm look. And I know I can't resist.

"I know, but just one kiss? I'm gonna be really good Phil, I promise", he purred.

We kissed really quickly. When I leaned away, he let out a small whimper.

"Now. Go put your shirt on."

"That took long", Caspar said when we finally came out of the tiny room.

I felt myself blushing. Louise gave me a weird look. I wanted to send her a telepathic message.

Caspar doesn't know about us yet.

"So, let's head to the party?" Dan suggested.

And we went.

The party was really funny, to be fair. It was weir to see how much people PJ actually knew. It was really like a youtube gathering, and I met a lot of nice people, new and old, and they all were really nice. When Dan had disappeared somewhere, I ended up sitting by the bar with Hazel and talking about everything.

"So, what happened after your argument?" she asked, but I couldn't answer before PJ pulled my sleeve.

"Excuse me. Phil, I really need you here right now." He looked worried.

I apologised and left with him.

"What is it, Peej?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Umm... Well... Dan is pretty drunk."

"Dan is what?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Dan is kinda drunk and now he wants you there", PJ explained and pointed to the dance floor. And there I saw him, on the back of the room.

"Ok. I'll go there. Thanks Peej", I said and waved loosely.

He was really drunk. I could see it really far away. Cat was with him.

"PHIL! HI PHIL, GUESS WHAT? CAT TRIED TO KISS ME", he shouted when he saw me.

I saw that Cat blushed. Dan stood up and hugged me.

"But I told her to stay the fuck away because I love you and only you", he murmured. I think Cat could still hear him because she stood up and told that she needed to use the bathroom.

Good. How even dare you touch him like that, you know that we are together!?

"You know what? I could totally out us now", Dan said quietly and he was facing me again.

There was about five centimeters between our noses now. I could see from the corner of my eye that Marcus was totally vlogging and we were surely going to be on the camera. Why did Dan have to drink tonight? Out of any nights he could have chosen, this night was apparently the night for drunk Dan.

"You know", Dan continued and I focused to him. "I really could do that. But I'm not gonna. I am way too scared.""

"Dan", I said and hugged him again. He was leaning to my shoulder and sobbing a little bit.

What a mess he is.

"Can we go now, Phil?"

Dan sounded like a tired little child. I stroked his hair.

"Hey, is everything okay? I hope you realize that Marcus is recording." Suddenly Louise had appeared next to us.

"Yeah, thanks for asking. We're fine", is all I was going to say but then I thought about something  and before Louise turned her back I asked:

"Actually, Louise, can we stay at your place tonight? I would not be asking if Dan wasn't that drunk but-"

"I am not even drunk", Dan mumbled and rested his head on my shoulder now. Louise nodded to me.

"Yeah, you know where I live. Here are my keys, leave then under the doormat so I'll get in later too."

I didn't even manage to thank Louise before she was gone again. So I started half-carrying Dan, who was almost sleeping, out of the door.

Thankfully Louise lived really near so we didn't have to walk really long. When we got there, I gladly remembered to place the keys where I was supposed. Now Louise could get in too.

As soon as we were inside the house, Dan collapsed on the sofa. I took his jacket and shoes off and wrapped a blanket around him.

I smiled at him. Dan looked so peaceful. So innocent. So fragile under that messy brown hair. So kind and happy.

Just wait for tomorrow's hangover.