Shopping

Chrom (Modern AU)

"Anna, I swear, if you go into the pet store one more time!" I complain as I grab my girlfriends arm.

She giggles "I'm sorry! I know I already got Aaron Purr his gift but..." I frown. "Ok! Ok! You win! Let's finish up so we can leave." She says.

I release her "Good. Now, we need to get gifts for my sister and her boyfriend. Can't be too hard." I say.

Anna nods "Yeah, let's just get Lon'qu some girl repellent and call it a day." She says.

I burst out laughing "Haha! Sounds like a plan. Although, I'm afraid he might use it on my sister..." I say.

Anna shrugs "Serves her right. She always slides things under my shirt whenever I'm working." She says.

I sigh, and walk with her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder "She used to put frogs down mine when we were kids!" I say.

Anna cringes "EWWW! Gross! Anyways, I don't even think they have girl repellent. Unless you count Axe Body Spray, I don't like our chances." She says.

I laugh "Ah, Axe... I used to wear that in middle school... dark times..." I say.

Anna laughs "I'm glad I didn't know you then!" She says.

I kiss her cheek "C'mon, lets stop reminiscing about the past, and focus on buying gifts." I say.

Anna nods "Yeah, let's go!"