Ice Skating

Chrom

"Wow! Look at all that ice!" Anna exclaims.

I turn to my fiancé "Yeah, way more than last year, that's for sure." I say.

Anna still stares in awe at the frozen pond. She's too cute...

"I'm gonna go on it!" Anna says. I grab her arm.

"Oh no, missy! You're not going anywhere!" I command.

She pouts "Aww, why not?!" She asks.

"Because you, plus ice, equals a terrible idea!!!" I shout, wrapping my arms protectively around her.

"And why is that?" She asks.

I sigh "Because your going to go out on the ice... and fall. I know it'll happen and you can't convince me otherwise. And trust me, falling on ice is not a pleasant thing! I'd feel much better if you dropped this whole thing, and we continue our walk."

"I see... well, then you'll just have to go on with me!" She commands, dragging me towards the ice.

"W-what?! No! That's a terrible idea!" I complain.

"Look, you'll hold me steady, and I won't fall. Alright?" She asks.

"But Anna, I don't know how to ice skate either!" I exclaim.

She smiles "Then we'll hold each other steady! It'll be fun!" She drags me on the ice.

It only gets worse.

We both stager as we slip and slide on the ice. "O-ok... maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all... WOAH!!" Anna yells as she falls.

I instinctively reach for her... falling down as well, "AH!" I yell. Ouch...

Just then, Anna starts to laugh "HahahaHAHA!!! Oh my gods! Look at us! Haha!"

I stare at her, then laugh "Hahaha! Gods, you're such a spazz!" I exclaim.

She tries to get up, and fails, laughing again. "Haha, here. Lemme help." I insist, pulling both of us up.

I hold onto her, gazing into her loving eyes. I pull her in for a kiss, earning a surprised gasp. I smirk against her lips, and pull away, our faces flushing.

"You don't play a fair game... do you?" She asks, a playful smirk painting her face.

"Nope. Now, let's get off this ice." I say, leading us to the edge of the pond. But before we step of the ice... I slip, and fall on top of Anna in a snow mound.

"Oof!"

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"I am, but... well, you're kinda heavy." She complains.

I look at our current position "Oh, right! Sorry!" I scramble off of her, and pull her up as well.

"Thanks... let's agree never to talk of this to anyone." Anna says.

I nod "I second that. Let's go back inside." I say, holding my hand out to her.

She takes it, and we walk inside the castle.