What If I Can't Forget You? PART 1

"3 more minutes, just 3 more minutes" i tapped my pencil on my desk, impatientally waiting for this class to be over. Being the new kid isn't so much fun. I just moved here from Florida. Things are really different than what I am used to..

*RING!!*

"Finally.." I mumble to myself. I wasn't sure whether to be relieved that class was over, or to be scared since I don't know anyone here and it was lunch time. "Whatever" I say as I slip on my earphones. I walk down the crowded hallways with my head down, not looking at anyone. I found a quiet spot near my locker and I just sat there, listening to music and drawing. People walked past me not knowing that I was there. I hate being the new kid.

"Hey"

I suddenly feel someone yank an earbud out from my ear.

"Hey!" I see a tall, gorgeous looking guy waving and talking to me.

I jump in fright.

"Oh, I'm sorry if i interrupted your drawing session, but i saw you here all alone and thought you might needed some company."

"Oh, its okay.. But... Hey!" I said.

"So, you're the new kid?"he said with a grin.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?" I said jokingly.

"My name is Tony, Tony Perry." He pulls out a hand to help me up.

"Oh, Hey Tony, I'm Hannah." I felt my cheeks get hot, man was this guy cute!

"Wanna come hang out with me and my friends?" He said with a beautiful smile.

"Oh, uh, sure!"

We walk towards a table where his friends are.

"Hey Guys, this is Hannah, she's new here..." Tony says to his friends.

"Hannah, this is Jaime, Vic, Mike, Annie, and Sarah."

"Hey guys.." I said looking uneasy.

"Hey!! Sit, sit! Join our table!"

"Annie, please stop, you'll freak her out."

"Just wanted to make a good impression!" she said while laughing.

"Anyways.. How are you liking it so far here?" Vic asks with a smile.

"Its.. Good so far. Well.. Yeah, i guess its good." I faked a smile.

Suddenly, I catch Mike staring at me, not the bad kind of stare, but that one stare where you feel like its love at first sight.

"So tell me Hannah, how did a cutie like you move to this place?"

Mike thinks I'm a cutie? I felt myself start to blush at these words.

"W-Well, my dad got a job offer here.. And he had to take that offer.. So here i am now." I said with a smile

"That's cool..so,what do you have next." Mike asks me with a smirk.

"Chemistry..." I said in a low voice.

"Me too! Hey! I got a new lab partner!" He said in a cheerful tone.

I just laugh at this. Mike seemed so sweet, and of course, he was insanely cute! His smile brightens my mood up for an unknown reason.