What If I Can't Forget You?

I know meeting Mike was a stupid decision, but I needed answers. First he cheats on me with Victoria and then he's with her? Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous...i'm just so angry. Even miss pretty pants herself said she's been talking to him for a month. A MONTH. I wish I could have seen this coming sooner.

My thoughts were cut off with a text.

"Hey Babe (: I just wanted to say how lucky I am to finally have you <3 Goodnight.(:"

Tony was the sweetest. He always knew how to make me smile in the most depressing situations.

I quickly replied.

"I'm lucky to have you Tony <33 Goodnight<3 :)"

I put my phone down and drifted into a deep, deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------

Next Morning.

As usual, I woke up, got dressed, and headed out the front door to meet with Tony. We walked to school, hand in hand. I got a text.

"Good morning beautiful.."

Mike, of course, it had to be him. I ignored him and kept walking.

"Babe, whats wrong?" Tony asked with worry in his eyes.

"It's nothing Tony.." I said while looking down.

"I know something is wrong.."

"There isn't anything wrong, Tony." I snapped.

He stayed quiet after that. I didn't want to tell him that I was going to meet with Mike.. If I tell him, he'll be angry. But If I don't and he finds out.. He'll be extremely angry at me and will probably go after Mike. I did not want any of that. I'll just keep quiet..for now.

----------------------------------------------

We arrive at school, me and Tony have been silent through out the whole walk here. I shouldn't have snapped at him earlier...but I had to do it so he'd stop asking.

"Ayee! It's the love birds!" Jaime screamed.

"That's us." Tony giggled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I couldn't help but smile and kiss him lightly on his cheek.

"Hey now, not here at school." Vic said as he walked through the entrance.

Mike entered soon after Vic, I felt an awkward tension between me and Mike. But it was a sigh of relief when they started to walk away.

But Mike's hand purposely brushed against my hand, it was like he was trying to hold my hand.

I can see the Tony noticed, there was anger in his eyes.

"Calm down." I whispered to him.

---------------------------------------------

It was almost the end of 6th period. Not that great since I had that class with Mike. I was hoping that Mike had forgotten about this whole meet up thing, I just wanted to be with Tony and thats it.

*RING RING RING*

"The bell does not dismiss you, I do..."

God, I hated this teacher so much.

"You're homework is to do pages 234 and 235 in your science books, I expect it to be completed. You're dismissed."

I quickly got up and walked out the door.

"HANNAH! WAIT!"

There goes the whole "I hope he forgets" thing.

I stood there until he caught up with me.

"Yeah." I said in an annoyed tone.

"We still need to talk."

"I know, I know."

We started walking to the gym. Of course, It HAD to be empty.

We both stood there waiting for the other person to talk.

"Listen, Hannah..." Mike began.

He held both my hands, this time I didn't resist.

"I know I've messed up, but please believe me when I say that I only love you.." I rolled my eyes as he said this.

"Hannah.. What I'm saying is that.. Victoria doesn't mean that much to me, It's you that I want-" I decided to cut him off.

"Oh really? Well, You've been talking to her for lets see.. A MONTH! Oh, and lets not forget that you continued to KISS her in front of me after I ended it. Stop lying Mike."

He was speechless, i would be to if someone told me this, but he deserved it. Next thing you know, Mike leans in closer, and closer.

Then it happened.

He kissed me. I tried resisting, but he had a firm grip on my arms. I couldn't escape. I wish Tony was here.

I eventually escaped and ran off. One thing was on my mind.

"Tony."