What If I Can't Forget You?

Me and Tony slowly pulled away from each other.

"So.. What does this mean.." Tony says.

"What do you WANT it to mean?" I smirked.

He just chuckled and looked down. I couldn't help but giggle.

"So are we together?" Tony says with a huge smile.

"No." I smiled.

"You have to ask properly!" I laughed.

He laughed and took my hands.

"Hannah, will you go out with me?" He said in the most romantic way ever.

"Yes Tony, I will.." I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Me and Tony were dating.. It felt like I was on top of the world.

"I'm glad we're together.." Tony said as he interwined his fingers with mine.

"So am I.." I said while resting my head on his shoulder.

--------------------------------------------

After being at Tony's for awhile. I decided that I needed to go back home.

"I'll walk you.. C'mon." He said as he stood up.

"Alright!" I said with a huge smile.

As we were walking down the street to my house, I spit a familiar figure waiting on my front porch.

Mike? No, it couldn't be.

Tony slowly inched his way to hold my hand. I rested my head on his shoulders. Forgetting about everything that happened today.

As we got closer and closer to my house..I noticed that it was indeed, Mike.

He was shocked when he saw me and Tony holding hands.

"Well, well, well. I see you've moved on that fast." He said pushing past me and Tony.

"Mike, just stop it. It was your fault this whole thing ended!" I yelled.

"Whatever." He said while putting his hands in his pockets.

I watched him walk down the street until he dissapeared.

"I don't care about him anymore.. No need to worry." I whispered into Tony's ear.

"I love you.." He whispered.

"I love you too.." I whispered back.

I opened my front door and walked right in. I waved to Tony before closing the door.

I then suddenly got a text from Mike.

"I didn't know you could be this low. You break up with me?! And then go off with my best friend?! Not even me Hannah.." I knew better than to reply to this. I did not want to cause anymore drama. After that, i received a text from Tony.

"Love you Hannah <3"

I soon replied with: "Love you too, Tony<3"

For once, everything was going extremely well. I hope everyday is like this..well, Minus the whole Mike drama.

-----------------------------------------

Later that night, I crawled into bed with only one thought in my mind.

Tony.

He was protecting me this whole time, and I pushed him away. I felt so stupid for not listening to Tony of what he had to say about Mike. I didn't listen, and I ended up hurt in the end. One question still remained, though.

"Why would Mike cheat on me?"

I needed answers.. But I felt like it was too soon to ask. I decided to just fall asleep and await for what the day brings me tomorrow.