What If I Can't Forget You? PART 13

I went back home confused, questioning myself if I made the right choice. How is Tony going to react when he finds out? Maybe this wasn't the right thing to do.

My thoughts were cut off by mike texting me.

"Hey Babe, wanted to make sure you made it home safely (:"

"Yeah, i did, thanks (:"

A part of me felt like this was a huge mistake, but another part if me felt like it was the right thing to do.

I couldn't think about this all at one night, I decided to climb into bed and fall fast asleep.

-------------------------------------

As usual, i got up and got ready for school.. Not looking forward to it this time. I was afraid that Tony will soon find out about me and Mike.

I walk out the front door, only to witness that Tony was waiting for me.

"Hey Hannah!" He said with a huge smile.

"H-Hey Tony." I said with a half smile.

We started walking.. It felt like we were walking for miles and miles.

Halfway through our walk, Tony stops and turns to me.

"Is something wrong?"

I just look down and answer.

"No, nothing's wrong."

---------------------------------------

We arrive at school.. I wish we hadn't. Once Mike saw me, he instantly walked over to me, and kissed me. Tony was shocked..and angry. You could hear Vic and Jaime yelling "Damn Mike!"

Once we pulled away from each other, I noticed that Tony was gone.

I had asked Annie and Sarah numerous times where Tony had gone, but they kept telling me the same answer. "I don't know."

Those 3 words had crushed me. I was worried about Tony.

"C'mon Babe, I'll walk you to class" Mike said while putting his arm around me.

"Uh-yeah, sure.." I faked a smile, This didn't feel right.

I needed Tony.