What If I Can't Forget You?

I couldn't take being at thise school at the moment. I needed to see Tony. I ran and ran until I reached his house. i knocked and knocked, hoping he would answer me.

I heard the door creak open.

"Hannah? Wha-" i cut Tony off and just cried into his chest.

"M-Mike.. H-He cheated on me.." I tried putting my words together.

I suddenly felt 2 strong arms wrap around my body. This feeling made me cry even more.

"Hannah.. Please, don't cry.." He said in a soothing voice.

"No.. Tony.. You were right.." I began

"Hannah.. No-"

"Yes Tony! You warned me and I didn't listen to you! I'm so sorry.." I said while crying even harder into his chest.

"No Hannah, don't apologize.. I just said that because.....because I was jealous.. I didn't really mean everything I said..." Tony said in a low voice.

"But everything you said was right..He isn't right for me..i thought he was different..." I calmed down a bit.

After I stopped crying, Tony let me in and we both sat on his couch.

"Hannah.. I still love you.." Tony whispered.

"...I love you too, Tony.." I admitted.

He suddenly hugged me, which made me want to cry again. Tony was right all along. I didn't believe every word he had said that day. Now, i regret everything. I regret going to Mike's house, I regret saying "Yes" to Mike. I wanted to be with Tony.

"I couldn't stop thinking about our fight we had months ago.." Tony began.

"I thought I was going to lose you forever, Hannah.."

"You're never going to lose me.." I said.

My phone then started buzzing like crazy.

Of course, it was Mike.

"Babe, I didn't really meant it."

"I'm sorry.."

"I didn't know what I was thinking.. Please, don't let this be over."

"I still love you.."

Lies. All I read were lies. I replied by saying: "Are you sure Mike? Why not be with Victoria.. You two were practically meant for each other.. Just forget about me Mike."

He soon replied after it was sent.

"But what if I CAN'T forget you?"

Those words hit me hard. I didn't want to be sucked into his lies. I just needed Tony. I needed him more than I ever had.

"If you want to get back with him..it's fine with m-"

I cut him off by giving him a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" Tony questioned.

I let out a sigh.

"Tony... I love you. I really do. I don't want to be with Mike.. Knowing his true colors. I want to be with you."

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear those words.." Tony said, just as he leaned in closer and closer and kissed me passionately.