What If I Can't Forget You?

I quickly ran out the door, not saying a word to my parents. It was sort of dark outside, but there was enough light for me to see.

I ran to Tony's house, i knocked on his door continuously. As usual, no answer. But something was wrong, there was still no answer. Tony would usually open after 5 knocks. Was Tony alright? I don't want anything to happen to him. As I was starting to turn around and walk away, the door creaked open. I jumped and turned right back around.

Tony. His physical appearance was not good. Busted lip, hair out of place, his knuckles were bruised up, & his right hand was bandaged up.

"Oh Tony.." I said as I gently wrapped my arms around him.

He let out a small groan, which warned me that I was hurting him.

"I heard what happened Tony.. I'm so sorry." I said in a low voice.

"It's not your fault.. It's Mike's fault that he can't understand that it's his fault.." He said.

"I didn't think it'd get THIS far.." Tears were instantly forming in my eyes, causing my vision to become blurry.

"I don't care about what happened to me, Hannah..This can all heal up.." He began.. "All I care about is you. And only you."

I could tell that Tony was starting to feel really weak from standing. So I helped him walk back inside and set him on the couch.

"Are you really okay?." I asked with concern.

"Yeah Hannah. I'm fine." He said with a half smile.

"If I would've been there today.. This wouldn't have happened.." I started to blame myself for Tony and Mike's fight. If i didn't get sick. This whole thing could have never happened.

"It's not your fault Hannah.... It was bound to happen sooner or later.." His half smile soon faded into a frown.

-9:30P.M-

"Shit.. It's getting late." I mumbled to myself as I started coughing and sneezing. I was getting worse and worse every second.

"You should go home and rest, I don't want you to get any more sick, okay?" Tony said with concern in his voice.

"Are you sure you'll be okay Tony?" I said.

"Yeah, I'll be fine.. Go home and get some rest babe." He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you.." I whispered

"I love you too.." He whispered back.

I got up and walked away. Heading out into the cold night air. Letting my hair flow along in the breeze. As I got to my home, I noticed that someone was sitting on the porch.. As if they were waiting for someone.

"Oh god, no." I said to myself.

It was Mike.