What If I Can't Forget You? PART 2

RING!!*

"Well, time to go back to our boring classes" tony said with a sad expression.

"Just one more class, c'mon, you'll survive." Sarah said in a harsh tone.

"Someones being a little-"

"Don't you dare say it Jaime."

"I was gunna say Grumpy but okay.." Jaime said looking confused.

"C'mon Hannah, lets go!" Mike said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"So, where ya'from? I feel like none of us asked you.."

"Thats okay, I'm from Florida."

"Florida?! Wow.." He said with a shocked face.

"Yeah, it was great back in Florida, i miss everyone. But i guess I have to start my new life here." My smile began to fade, an surely enough, Mike noticed.

"Hey, c'mon, you'll love it here!"

"I hope.."

Me and Mike walk into our class, and of course, all eyes were on me, the new girl. All i could do was just look down.

"Hey! Hannah! Over here!" I look up to see Mike motioning me to sit next to him at his lab table.

"Don't worry babe, this class is a lot more fun than you think."

"I'll just have to wait and see." I said with a grin.

"Just trust me."

-----------------------------------

Finally! The day was over! I can finally go home and just dread over my first day.

"Hey! Wait up!" I could sense Mike catching up to me.

"Yes...?" I asked puzzled.

"I just wanted to walk with you."

"Well.. Okay then.."

"You seem pretty cool Hannah." He said with his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks-" all of a sudden, i was cut off.

"Heeeey! Mike!" Vic ran up to us, out of breath. "Can't you ever wait for me at least once?"

"So, are you two like.. Really close friends?"

"Nah, we're brothers!" Mike said while pulling Vic into a one arm hug.

"Oh.. My bad. Haha." My face suddenly turned red from embarassment.

Tony caught up with us soon after.

"So, Hannah, would you like to hang with us?" Tony asked in a soft tone.

"Can't gotta go home, still have some unpacking to do. Maybe next time!" After that, i walked away.

"Yeah, maybe.." Tony whispered.