What If I Can't Forget You? PART 10

I struggled to get out of bed, knowing how awkward this day would be. Tony confessed to me yesterday that he liked me.. And Mike is probably mad at me for bailing on him last minute. I hope this day turns out good than what I expect it to be.

----------------------------------------

I walk out the front door, embracing the sun and all its heat. I see Tony starting to walk all alone.

"Hey!" I called out to Tony with a smile.

"Hey" he said with a half smile.

I catch up to him.

"Soo..."

"... So.."

Exactly what I was afraid for, awkward silence.

"Listen, Tony.." I began.

"About yesterday.."

"Can we not talk about it? Please?" He demanded.

"O-oh, okay then.."

------------------------------------------

We arrive at our school, still an awkward silence between us.

Once we entered, I instantly saw Mike who looked like he was waiting for something.. or someone.

"Hannah!!" He said and gave me a big hug.

Tony couldn't bare to watch.

"Mike!!" I yelled and hugged him back.

"So, will you be able to hangout today? Remember babe, you still owe me." He said with a wink

"Okay Mike, today I will." I said giggling. Something inside me felt happy, and loved. Being around Mike felt.. amazing. But Tony..he is a sweet boy. I let out a sigh. So far, my day wasn't going so well.

Tony looked at me with hurt in his eyes, i knew what his eyes were trying to tell me.

"Let's go Tony, we'll be late." I grabbed his arm and we both started walking to our math class.

"Can you please talk to me Tony?"

He still remained quiet.

"Tony, please, I don't want to do this again."

All of a sudden, he snapped.

"Did you lie to me? That day where I asked If you liked Mike and you said no?!"

I was shocked at what he just said.

"W-what? Tony, why would I lie?"

"I don't know.. You seem to be real flirty with him."

"I'm not flirty with him!" I stated.

"Sure. Whatever."

There was only one way to prove it.

I instantly lean in and kiss him.

He kissed me back passionately.

I felt as if my world was complete. I found my answer after all.. Or did I?