What If I Can't Forget You?

The next day was like any other day. I walked with Tony to school. We met up with our friends and so on.

Tony ignored me that day.. I couldn't blame him.

Why can't he accept me and Mike as a couple? Even though Mike seemed like this "Bad Boy" type that wouldn't want a serious relationship, he treated me like any other girl would want to be treated.

"Your smile brightens my day Hannah (:"

"Awww Mike. Same with you."

"Can't wait to see you later babe."

"Me either. Just one more period till Lunch."

"<3"

"<3

Then, the bell rang. The hallways were crowded. I had to force myself through all the people. I walk into the cafeteria, searching for our table.

"HANNAH!" I hear Annie and Sarah yell.

I walk towards our table, no sign of Mike Yet... And.. No sign of Tony.

"Hey Guys!" I said with a huge smile.

"Soo.." Jaime says with a smirk.

"How's you and Mike doing?"

My fave instantly got hot. I could feel myself starting to blush

"Oh, well, Me and Mike are doing great! Haha, He's sweet and kind and-"

"Woah woah woah, Mike?! SWEET? Wow..." sarah said with a surprised face.

"Why is that surprising?" I asked with concern.

"No reason." She instantly turned to Annie, who was too busy staring into Jaime's eyes.

"But I gotta say, you have changed Mike for the better. His past relationships were just, bad.. Bad for the girls at least. But with you, he's different."

"Wow.. Really?" I said with a smile.. Yet I was concerned about what she had told me.

"Yeah, I guess he's lucky to have you." She said with a smile.

Just as that conversation ended, Mike and Vic walked up to us.

"Hey Hannah!" Vic said.

"Sup Babe." Mike kissed me on the cheek.

And yes, of course everyone said

"Awwwwwwwww"

But I noticed something.. Tony wasn't here. I asked everyone at the table if they had seen him, but they all told me the same thing.

"The last time I saw him was when you two entered the school in the morning."

Yes, I have Tony for 1st, he was there for that class.. But after that.. There was no sign of him.

Could he have gone Home again?

---------------------------------------

After school I had decided to go to Tony's house. I know he might not want to see me, but I still needed to talk to him.

"So, wanna hang out today Hannah?" Mike said.

"I can't.. I have to.. Go help my mom with some stuff." It did not feel right to lie to Mike. But i didn't want him to know that I was going to Tony's.

"Oh.. Okay.. Well, text ya'later." He walked away.

------------------------------------------

I took the not so long walk to Tony's house.

I went up to Tony's fromt door and knocked continuously.

No answer.

I continued to knock.

Still, no answer.

Untill..

"What are you doing here?" Tony questions.

"We need to talk.. Again." I stated.

"About?"

"Me and Mike."

Tony rolled his eyes as I said this.

"Let me In." I demanded.

"Fine, come right in." He said in a sarcastic voice.

We both sat down on his couch, remembering what happened the last time we had a conversation here.

"Listen, me and Mike are dating.."

"Yeah, I know that." He said with anger in his tone.

"You just have to get used to that fact that we are...together."

"But how am I supposed to do that? Huh? The girl I love is with my best friend."

"I'm sorry you feel that way.."

"Hannah.. He's not the right guy for you."

"Why do you say that?!" I snapped.

"You don't know what he's like in relationships. He'll just use you!"

"No, Tony, you know what? You're just jealous! I can't believe you'll make up this stuff!" I didn't want to believe every word he was saying. My mood turned from concerning, to anger.

"Hannah, trust me, He'll hurt you. He's not whats best for you!" He started yelling at this point.

"Oh really Tony? Then what is the 'best for me'?"

He instantly stayed quiet. He and I both knew the answer to that question.

I decided to just get out of there. I already felt tears form in my eyes.

His words kept replaying in my head.

"He'll hurt you.."

Will he? Or was Tony just jealous that he would make up anything to keep me and Mike apart?