What If I Can't Forget You?

I awoke to my feeling of my head pounding. I put my hand on my head and sit up. I guess I got up to quick because I instantly got a headache.

I look to my left, a bouquet of roses, my favorite flower. I read the card that was attached.

"I hope you feel better Hannah, I'm so sorry about what happened. Hopefully you'll get out soon. I love you so much <3

-Tony"

I smiled as I read this. Tony was the sweetest. I put the card back and laid down. I turned to my right. I noticed another bouquet of flowers. I got up and read the card that was attached.

"Hannah, I have left back to Florida, the thought of you being with someone else and being in the hospital has greatly impacted on me, I'll come back soon for you. I love you.

-Jason."

At this point, i started to tear up. I put the card down. Next to the bouquet of roses was the diamond ring. Jason had left it here for me.

I didn't know whether to keep it or throw it out the window. So i set it back down on the table.

I then heard a knock on the door.

"Ms. Hannah?" The nurse said peeking in.

"Yes?"

"You have a visitor, he said his name is Tony Perry?"

I gave her the 'okay' to let him in.

"Hannah.." He said whispering.

"Hey Tony." I said with a huge smile.

"Well, you look better." He said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, but I get severe headaches now and then."

He looked at the flowers he had given me.

"I see you read the card." Tony had the biggest smile when I said 'Yes'. But that smile disappeared when he saw the flowers Jason had given me.

"So, those are from Jason?"

"Yeah..." I said in the saddest voice. "He said he went back home to Florida"

His frown soon turned into slight smile.

"Nothing can come in between us now.." He said as he held my hand.

"Yeah..nothing." I said as I looked down. Does he not remember the whole Mike situation? There's a good chance Mike hasn't let it go.

I'll just have to hope and pray things will be amazing once I'm out of this place.