What If I Can't Forget You? PART 3

I could tell it was late, I woke up to the sound of the wind blowing through my window.

I check the clock. "1:25 A.M."

I groaned really loud and just fell back. All I could think of was my first day. It seemed bad at first, until Tony showed up and made things better.

I suddenly sat up, looking around my room.

Nothing but furniture and boxes. I pulled the covers off and walked to one particular box.

"Memories" it read.

I couldn't bare to look at it now. I climbed back into bed and slept.

*Ring Ring Ring*

I slapped my alarm, trying to turn it off.

"Great, school" I frowned at the thought of this. But Hey, at least i made some new friends, right?

------------------------------------

After i got ready, i ran downstairs to the living room, and walked out the front door. It was Sunny out.

"Huh, this weather is nothing compared to Florida's weather" I said to myself.

"It isn't?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Tony? You live on my street?" I said confused

"I guess so, haha. We can walk to school together now." He said this as he smiled... That smile, it made me blush a little.

An awkward silence emerges for a good 10 minutes.

"So.." Tony says breaking the silence

"How was your first day yesterday?"

"Its was cool, i guess." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I guess thats good.."

"Yeah.."

"Well, we're here." I let out a sigh as we both start to walk to the entrance of the building.

As soon as we walk in, we see Jaime, Annie, Sarah, Vic, and of course, Mike. Me and Mike instantly made eye contact with each other, i think Tony Noticed, and he suddenly had a frown forming on his face.

"Hey, Tony, don't I have you for 1st period?" I said with a smile

"I think so... We should get going then."

"Awww, C'mon, we only have like what? 5 minutes till the bell rings? Stay awhile!" Mike said in a loud happy voice. Tony instantly frowned again. He let out a soft sigh and just stood there. Why was he acting like this?