Chapter 31

Harry’s POV

                I guess Drea and I both fell asleep on the couch last night. I woke up to her next to me with her legs wrapped around mine.

                “Aw, isn’t that cute?!” Louis said taking a picture of us.

                “Lou I hate you!” I said quietly so I wouldn’t wake her.

                I looked at Andrea’s phone and saw Louis posted the picture on twitter. I looked at the time and it was six in the morning. I had to get up and get ready because we had a photo-shoot today.  I slowly got up trying not to wake her, but that didn’t happen.

                “I’m sorry babe.” I said kissing her.

                “It’s okay. Go get ready.”  

                I got up and took a shower and it felt amazing. I just wore jeans, a Miami Heat shirt and my white converse. When I went to give Drea a kiss downstairs, but she stopped me.

                “What do you think you’re doing?!” She asked pushing me away.

                 “Giving my fiancé a kiss?” I said as I leaned in to kiss her again, but she pushed me away.

                “Not in that shirt, you’re not.” She said with her arms crossed against her chest.

                “What’s wrong with it?” I asked.

                “I can’t be with a Miami fan. I’m sorry.”

                “What?!” I was so confused.

                “I’m a Bulls fan, anti-Heat fan. I can’t kiss you with that shirt on.” She was so cute when she gets angry about sports.

                “Fine, would you like to dress me then?”

                She bit her lip and took my hand to our room. She shut the door and hands playing with the hem of my shirt. She pulled it off and her fingers wondering around my torso. I was tired of her teasing me before work. I took her by the waist and stated to kiss her passionately.  She pushed me on the bed and it was getting heated. I could hear my phone ringing and it was the ringtone that scares me when it rings: Paul was calling.

                “Babe, Paul is calling and you know what that means. I’m sorry.” I said as she got off me.

                “It’s okay, it’s my fault.” She said getting up, going to the closet. “Here wear this. It’s much better than that rubbish you were wearing.” She laughed.

                “Oh babe look at you, using British lingo.” I laughed as I put on the Derrick Rose shirt on. Another one of her “husbands”.

                “Shut up and go before Paul beats you.” She said giving me one last kiss.

                “Have fun at the photo-shoot babe! Love you!” She yelled.

                “I love you too!” I yelled and I shut the door.

                After a few hours of the photo shoot the boys and I got an hour break. I called Renee to meet us for lunch. She was out all day shopping with Sarah, Haley and Karoline.

                “Hey babe.” I said pulling out her seat giving her a kiss.

                “Hey. How’s the photo shoot going boys?”