Chapter 2: College?

A/N: Hey doods! I am doing another chapter for yal out there! Also on my one shots book we made our goal of 1 k! I am so glad I have supporters like you guys! This is a really short chapter I am sorry! I swear that the next chapter will be way longer than this! Just calm yourselves and read the chapter! I hope yal like it! Luv yal! See all you shining crystals laterz!X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: College?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casper's POV

"Finally! It's the end of the day!" I said as I threw my hands up. Bodil laughed then said "Now you can know what the other reason I'm here is!" I paused my celebration. "I forgot all about that. Now tell me what it is Bodil!" I shouted at him. "We have to go to my place. You can stay the night if you so please. So that you are away from Jerome for a night." He said. "Um... HELL YA!" I screamed.

~MAGICAL TIME SKIP!~

We went to my house and I grabbed a suitcase full of my clothes, hygiene care stuff, and other things like that. We left and saw Jerome get off the bus from Bodil's car. "Jerome is probably gonna kill me..." I trailed off. "He won't touch you while I'm here!" Bodil protested. I laughed and said "Thank you Bodil!"

The rest of the ride was quiet. Once and a while I would hear Bodil mumble something. I ignored it though. Bodil mumbles when he's nervous about something. I was really worried about him a lot of the times. He's also very clumsy. I sometimes see his right eye twitch, but only when he is angry.

We got to his place and he grabbed my suitcase and carried it inside. "What a gentleman!" I said as I laughed. "Anything for you Casper!" He said. We both laughed and sat down. Another thing about Bodil is that when he's scared and nervous he can't stay still for more than five seconds. He was changing his position a lot. "Why are you so nervous Bodil?" I finally asked.

"Well... You know how tomorrow is the last day of school right?" He asked even more nervous. "Ya." I said. "We are seniors too and we need to go to college." He began. "Well go on!" I said getting excited, but also very agitated because he was taking so long. "Well I received two letters... One for me... And the other for you... Here read it..." He said as he handed me a letter. I opened it and began reading it.

Dear Casper Jewel Aceti,

You have been asked to go to a new college for YouTubers in Los Angeles, California! There will be many different types of YouTubers. Beauty, Comedy, Gamers, and many others! You have been classified as a Gamer. So you will be staying in the girl gamer dorms! There will be many like you! Here are some:

Bodil40

IhasCupquake

Pewdipie

Setosorcerer

GoldSolace

SkyDoesMinecraft

DeadloxMC

BajanCanadian

And many more...

We hope you can join us!

Signed

YouTube University

I looked up at Bodil and he seemed like he was about to die. "So!? Are you gonna go!?" He asked nervously. I saw the last few names listed and they made me cringe. "Honestly Bodil I..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! Sorry about the shortness of this chapter! I really truly am sorry! I hope yal still enjoyed this though! Luv yal! See all you shining crystals laterz!X3