Chapter 9: Alex's Story

Alex's POV

I smiled and raised my hand quickly, waving it around. "I'll go next!" I tell them, smiling. They all look at me. "Alright then! Go ahead Alex. We are all ears!" Sierra replies. I watch as Chloe and Casper nod in agreement. I take a deep breath and I think about where my story starts. Everything flashed through my mind so fast. I slightly smiled and started telling my story.

"I was born into a family that had two other kids in it. My older brother Jack and my older sister Melody. I was the center of attention up until I was seven years old. My mom got pregnant with my two younger siblings, Drew and Zach. I was pushed aside and forgotten all about. My younger brothers were everything to my parents and so were my older siblings. I was cursed to be the middle child. I had to do everything my parents asked of me and if I didn't then I would get punished. I was pretty much a maid or a worker in my house. My sister was everything my mom wanted and more. She was a cheerleader, popular, pink, kind of girl. I on the other hand was more of what my dad kinda wanted in a son. Strong, obedient, yet kind and caring. The only thing was is that I wasn't good enough for either of them. I didn't follow their instructions at all and I never wanted to either. They were always on me for little things like getting a C on a test. They hated me for sure. Right when I turned 16 though I became old enough to skateboard. I bought my skateboard and I taught myself everything! I graduated school last year and didn't go to college. I waited to find the right one and then BAM YouTuber High ask me if I wanted to enroll and I of course said yes!" I tell them all, smiling at the end.

"That was quite the story." Chloe points out. "I know it isn't as long as your guy's, but that is mine in a nutshell basically." I reply. "Hey it's alright! You are perfectly fine with what you said. If you aren't comfortable sharing the rest, then don't." Casper tells me. I smile and nod. "Thanks." I say. "No problem!" Casper responds.

"Sierra I guess you could go next if you want to." Chloe says to Sierra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY DOODS! On Thursday this week I'm going to be in Florida! That means I'm on an update rush! I want to get 3 chapters of Let it Burn done and 4-6 chapters of Our Never Forever done by Thursday. I'm not going to be on Wattpad a lot while in Florida because I need to spend time with my family. So please I would appreciate it if yal not rush me too much.

Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think so far. Please shine even brighter on that vote button! Luv yal! See all you Shining Creepy Crystals laterz!X3

If you read the entire thing even my authors note please put in the comments: #UpdateRush! I thank yal so much also for 1.4 K reads! I really appreciate it!X3