Chapter 19: The Truth Will Set You Free

Please read the whole authors note at the end of this part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

It has been a week since I've kissed Casper and honestly, I never wanted things to be this way. I feel as though I've cheated myself out of a good life. I need to tell someone about this, about how I feel, and about how I want things to really be.

I sigh as I know only one person who can help me with this. I stand up and I grab my black and red checkered hoodie. I put it on and I walk out of my dorm, closing the door slowly behind me.

As I walk down the seemingly endless halls, my footsteps quietly echo due to the fact that no one else is in the halls at the moment. I look at the dorm numbers and try to remember which one his was. "Was it 212 or 221?" I ask myself. I ponder this question as I approach dorm 212. I stop when I see dorm 212 and I mentally battle myself to knock instead of chicken out and flea.

I slowly lift my hand and make it a fist. I hold my breath as I knock exactly three times. I quickly shove my hands into my pockets and take a step back. I was silently praying that I had chosen correctly.

I hear footsteps from inside and the door knob turns and the person pulls open the door. I look at who had opened the door and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Jerome." I slightly smile. "What do you want?" He growls. I look at him, slightly scared. "I-I want to change." I say, quietly. He looks at me as if he were trying to read my mind. After about a minute his expression lightens up and he pulls me inside.

We sit down on the couch together. "So I want to hear everything you have to say. I won't interrupt you. Tell me everything." He urges me to say everything on my mind. I look him straight in the eyes and nod. I take a deep breath.

"I never wanted things to be like this. After eighth grade with you and Casper I didn't want things to change. Then I started liking her and I didn't know how to express myself, so I messed with her. I didn't mean for it to escalate to this point. Then after my mom died in ninth grade I felt angry and I hated everything. I took everything out on her and I didn't even realize it. I want this to all be over. I want to change everything. I want to go back to the way everything was in eighth grade." I tell him.

"I forgive you Mitch and I understand what you feel, but I feel like you are telling the wrong person." He responds. I look down at my hands. "I don't know what I should even say to her." I whisper. I felt him place a hand on my shoulder. "There is only one thing you can tell her." He tells me. "What would that one thing be?" I ask. I look up from my hands to see him smiling at me. He leans over and whispers something in my ear. I smile widely and stand up. "Thank you Jerome! I owe you big time!" I thank him. I run out of his dorm with the exacts words he whispered to me running through my head.

"The truth, because only the truth can set you free."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY DOODS! I have many things to cover here that are important. I would very much appreciate if you read all of the things.

Good things:

1) NO MORE WRITERS BLOCK!

2) THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 5.3 k READS!

3) I got the guitar I wanted for my birthday!:D

4) I'M STILL ALIVE!

Bad things:

1) I STILL NEED TWO BOY CHARACTER ENTRIES ON MY BOOK: Wished Upon A Universe!

2) I'm not going to be on from the eighteenth to the twenty sixth. I'm going on a missionary trip. If I have some down time I will make a new book about me going to Kentucky while I'm there. If that sounds interesting tell me in the comments!

3) ........ school during the summer so I don't have to take it during the actual school year sucks........

That's all the news I have for now! #ReporterCrystal

Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think! Please shine even brighter on that vote button! Luv yal! See all you Shining Creepy Crystals laterz!X3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5.3 K READS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO FROM THE TWO OPTIONS BELOW!

-Q & A book about me! (that's if you think I seem interesting)

OR

-Crystal meets the fans! (you pm me and we chat for a bit. Then I put our conversation in a book and post it!

YOU DECIDE! PUT WHAT YOU WANT IN THE COMMENTS!