Chapter 13: Bacca Love ~Sierra~

Sierra's POV

As I walked into the cafeteria I noticed it was way too crowded. I thought of where else I could get something to eat, without having to walk such a long distance. I just then remember that there was a Dairy Queen across the street. I walked over to the Dairy Queen and I went inside. I ordered my food and sat down. I began eating it and soon later finished it all. I threw my garbage away and went back to the register and ordered a small vanilla ice cream cone. They gave me the ice cream cone and I thanked the person who handed me my ice cream cone as I walked out.

I was walking back to the dorms and decided to finish my ice cream outside first, so I sat down on a bench that had a tree behind it. The tree was providing a nice, cool shade that felt refreshing. The shade cooled me down and kept my ice cream from melting because of the hot summer sun. I smiled as the sun was slightly starting to hide behind the clouds. I finished my ice cream and just sat there admiring the beauty of the nature that was around me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the wonderful scent of the trees and freshly cut grass. I melt my lips slowly curl into a smile.

Everything I felt suddenly was completely destroyed, when I heard someone sit down directly next to me.

"Hi you seemed kinda lonely, so I decided to sit next to you and try to talk with you. Do you mind?" The person ask me. I open my eyes and I look at the person. I stare at the guy that was before me. I had only nine words running through my head at that very moment. 'Holy shit a hot guy is talking to me!'

I shook my head quickly and replied "Not at all! I don't mind at all!" He looks at me and puts out his hand. "I'm Jerome." He tells me. I smile as I shake his hand and respond "I'm Sierra." He flashes me a smile that could just make a girl melt. I look at the time and I quickly stand up. "I have to go! I promised one of my friends that I would meet up with her at our dorm. I'm sorry!" I quickly blurt out. He stands up and laughs a little then says "It's alright, I don't mind one bit. Maybe we can hang out some other time." I nod and smile. He takes out a pen and a piece of paper from his pocket. He then writes something down and hands it to me. He puts the pen back in his pocket and smiles. "See you later Sierra." He turns and walks away. I look at the paper and I nearly faint. "I have a hot guy's number." I whisper to myself.