Chapter 1: Beginnings

A/N: MEEP! Hey doods! I am super duper uber excited for this fanfic! I hope you guys enjoy this! It's a really long chapter! Luv yal! See all you shining crystals laterz!X3

Chapter 1: Beginnings

Casper's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and winced in pain as I sat up. Yesterday my brother and his friends decided to beat me up again! Not like they don't already do it everyday! The ring leader though is Mitch! God I hate him! He's the one that ruined my brother and I's relationship! It's all because of him I hate life!

Anyway... My name is Casper Aceti I'm 17 years old currently. I have black hair that goes down to my shoulders with dark green tips. I have bright icy blue eyes that I hate. I usually wear skinny jeans, black converses, plain colored t-shirts, and a hoodie to cover up my... Scars...

Ya I cut! So what!? It's not like anyone cares beside Bodil! Ya I only have one friend! He lives all the way in Bulgaria though so I barely see him. I wish that Bodil were here right now...

I felt someone pull my hair and I let out a yelp. "Get up b***h we have school today!" Jerome scolded as he pulled my hair harder. "I'm very well aware of that fact!" I said through my teeth trying to act like it didn't really hurt when it did. He let go of my hair and left.

I got out of bed and got dressed in my casual clothes. I didn't have time to eat breakfast so I grabbed two granola bars. I ran out the door and hopped onto my skateboard. I rode to the bus stop and waited. The bus arrived and I got on it walking all the way to the back. Then when my day couldn't get any better I heard a Bulgarian accent cry out in pain. I stood up and saw Bodil on the ground of the bus.

I ran to him. "Bodil are you alright!? What happened? Did they hurt you!?" I asked frantically as he got up and we walked back to where I was originally sitting. "Ya I'm alright I just tripped. You know that they wouldn't touch me!" He said confidently. "Wait... Why are you here?" I asked him. "I came to visit you of course!" He said in a duh tone.

"Really? All the way from Bulgaria!? I can also tell that there is more to the story." I said ad I folded my arms across my chest. "Ok ya there's more to the story! I can't tell you now though! You have to wait until after school!" Bodil said as he smiled deviously. I pouted and said "I wanna know now though!" He chuckled and said "Sorry! You'll have to wait!" "Ok! Fine I'll wait!" I giggled as I slid lower in my seat and looked out the window.

Bodil was the only one who could make me laugh and smile. He's been there for me ever since I lost my brother. Bodil replaced him and I'm glad he did! Bodil is and always will be a better brother than Jerome ever was to me!

The bus stopped at our school and we walked off. I walked to my locker. Bodil had his own locker next to mine, but he never needed to do school work because he does an online class. I slammed my locker and turned around. I noticed Bodil wasn't in sight. The only people I saw was Team Crafted! Here let me tell you a little about each one of the guys.

Mitchell Hughes: Likes to be called Mitch. He is 5"11. He is 18 years old. He has brown eyes and brown hair that makes a point in the front. He is the ring leader of the mean posey outside of their team that plays Minecraft.

Jerome Aceti: He is 5"10. He is 18 years old. He had brown eyes and short brownish blondish hair. He is my brother, but also Mitch's best friend. He is always Mitch's right hand man in everything!

Jason Probst: He is 5"9. He is 18 years old. He has greenish blue eyes and brown hair that he grows out then cuts short again. He is the third meanest out of all Team Crafted. He may seem sweet and innocent, but when you get on his bad side beware.

Quentin Juneau: He is also 5"11. He is 18 years old. He has brown eyes and short curly brown hair. Let's just say he's not as mean as the other three, but he has his moments.

Ian Stapleton: He is 5"11 1/2. He just turned 19 about 3-5 months ago. He has blue eyes and short blondish hair. When he was younger he went to military camp. And just like Quentin he has his moments.

Tyler Ellis: Likes to be called Ty. He is 5"10 1/2. He's the youngest guy in the team. He's 17 years old, but is soon turning 18. He has brown eyes and shaggy dark brown hair that hangs over his left eye. He is the second most kind-hearted guy in Team Crafted. Sometimes though his anger issues get the best of him.

Adam Dahlberg: Likes to be called Sky. He is 6"0. He is 19 years old and the oldest guy on the team. He has hazel eyes and brown hair that is kinda curly in a way. He has never touched me. He is the leader of Team Crafted when they play Minecraft. He seems scared, hurt, and upset when the other guys hurt or harm me. He is the nicest guy on Team Crafted.

That's what they look like and all that stuff! Back to my story now!

Mitch pushed me into my locker and said "Hey emo girl! Aren't you gonna fight back?" I shivered at his words "emo girl" I repeated in my head. I saw an opening then I realized Adam moved so I could escape. I mouthed "Thank you" and ran. I didn't look back to see if they were chasing after me. I ran into my classroom I was early and Bodil was already there.

"Why hello Casper!" Mrs.Clutch said to me. "Hi." I responded as I took my seat. Bodil sat next to me and asked "Hey are you alright Casp?" I nodded my head and class started. I zoned out, but I already knew what she was teaching. I thought about how Adam saved me. He's different and I knew he was all along...

If only he would actually show himself who he truly is... Then maybe he could change... Just maybe...

A/N: OH MY GOSH! I love this so far! I hope you guys enjoyed! Please tell me if I should continue with it! I would appreciate your feedback! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Luv yal! See all you shining crystals laterz!X3