Chapter 7: Two More Roomies! (Contest Winners!)

A/N: Okay quick message before you read this! I have the winners of the character contest! I decided I would just go with two people because they could all be in a dorm together. I did chose two people who have different personalities from Casper and Chloe. So here are the winners!

@xShadowCraftiex

and

@xThatTallGirl21x

congrats! To those who didn't win I am truly sorry! It was a really tough decision to make! Please go follow these people:

@SmokerDoodle

@MCGirl258

@SPECIALMIND

and

@girlsplaythisgametoo

I really would strongly appreciate if you did follow them. They are all really awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casper's POV

I looked at the girl and smiled slightly. She seemed to be very bubbly and energetic because she was bright and smiling really big. She was also very pretty. She had brunette colored hair that went to the middle of her back. She had bright hazel eyes and she was wearing a graphic Batman t-shirt with jeans and converse. "Hi my name is Sierra!" she introduces. "Hey Sierra I'm Casper it's nice to meet you!" I reply. She smiles even bigger and helps me up. "Thank you." I say, smiling. "No problem Casper!" She responds. "Oh, I have to go now Casper! I have to meet my roomies! See you later!" She yells as she runs in the direction I was heading.

I watch as she disappears and I shrug my shoulders. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. I saw Mitch glaring at me like he was shooting daggers. "What do you want Mitch!? Haven't you done enough?" I question him. I fold my arms across my chest and glare right back at him. "Stay away from that girl." He bluntly replies. I was shocked by his bluntness. "Why? Is she another girl you wanna screw?" I ask, smiling. He slaps me and growls "Stay away from Sierra or I will do much worse to you!" I stare at him as he turns and walks away. "I hate him so much!" I mumble. I turn and walk the way I was originally going to go.

~Time skip~

I get back to my dorm and I hear three different voices. I could identify one as Chloe, one familiar, and the last unknown. I unlocked the door and I stepped inside closing and locking the door behind me.

"Honey I'm home!" I screamed, laughing. I heard a bunch of feet running towards me and three girls emerged. Chloe engulfed me in a hug and the other two girls stood there staring at. "Sierra! Oh my gosh I wasn't expecting you to be in this dorm!" I exclaim as I walk over to her and give her a friendly hug. "I wasn't expecting to see you either!" she replied, hugging back. We both released from the hug and I turned towards another girl who was standing there.

This girl was very pretty as well. She had shoulder length auburn hair and crystal colored eyes that seemed to shine like stars. She was tall compared to me. I was 5"7 or 5"8 and she was like 5"10. She was wearing a Batman graphic t-shirt just like Sierra and dark colored jeans that seemed a little worn. She was also wearing black colored vans and upon her head was a flower crown that had white and yellow flowers in a consistent sequence.

"Hi I'm Casper and you are?" I ask her as I hold my hand out for her to shake. She smiles and shakes my hand. "The names Alexis Valero, but you can just call me Alex if you want to." she replies. I smile and I look around at all four of us girls. So we have a funny girl (Chloe), a happy happy girl (Sierra), a depressed out casted girl (Myself), and a rebellious looking girl (Alexis or Alex). 'No wonder we had such a big dorm! We are in one of the few dorms that holds four people.' I thought to myself.

"So girls what should we do next?" Chloe asked. We all looked back and forth at each other for ideas. It stayed quiet for a few minutes until Chloe shouted "How about we learn more about each other!?" I laughed and replied "Damn girl you can be loud if you want to be!" Everyone laughed and agreed to getting to know each other. Looks like I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do. I can already tell that tonight I'll have three girls promising to always be there for me. Tonight I'll have three official friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY DOODS! I finally got it out! Thank @xShadowCraftiex because she was telling me to get it out to you guys! I really hope you are enjoying the story so far! Also I just want to thank yal for 1.1 K on this book! That is a huge milestone! Give yourselves a huge pat on the back! Thank you so much! I really don't know what I would do with out all of my supporters, readers, and followers! Thank yal so SO much!

Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think of the story so far! Also if you have any questions ask me them through PM or in the comments! Please shine even brighter on that vote button! Luv yal! See all you Shining Creepy Crystals laterz!X3

If you read the entire thing even my author's notes them please put #OurNeverForever in the comments!:3