Chapter 5: My Brother

Casper's POV

"What do you want... Jerome?" I coldly ask. "Um... I-I wanted to t-talk to you." He stuttered. "Why? To make fun of me more? Or perhaps you want to slap me more?" I snapped at him. He lifted his free hand like he was going to hurt me, but immediately noticed and put it back at his side. "N-No. Can I come in?" He asked kindly. I stared at him like he was crazy, then moved aside so he could enter the dorm. He set the flowers and photo album on the table by the door. I led him to my room and I closed the door. "What do you want from me Jerome?" I asked him. "I-I want to be a good older brother to you Casper. I don't want to hurt you anymore. Adam and Ty told us that they didn't want to hurt you and that they apologized to you. They aren't hanging around Mitch anymore, neither am I. I want my little sister back. I-I'm so sorry Caspy." Jerome cried. He used the old nickname he gave me when we were younger. I felt tears spring up in my eyes. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back even tighter. I pulled back and looked down at my hoodie. There was a giant tear stain on it, but I didn't care because it showed that my real brother was back.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Jerome I'm so glad to have you back." I sniffled. Jerome wiped my tears away and smiled. "Caspy I know how you could forgive me for what I did to you. Why would you forgive me?" Jerome asked politely. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes and witnessed tears falling slowly from them down onto his already tear stained cheeks. I honestly don't know why I forgave him though. Was it because I felt bad or was it because I wanted my brother back? Perhaps it was both? I don't know it puzzles me just as much as it puzzles him. I opened my mouth to tell him, but to no avail nothing came out. I closed it as I watched him shake his head in disappointment. "You don't know do you?" He sighed and looked at me waiting for an answer. I hung my head down and shook it sadly. I heard him sigh again.

I felt even worse until I was engulfed in a hug. I heard him say "It's okay. At least you forgave me." I smiled then hugged him back. These were the moments that we use to share often. These were the moments that made me happy he was my brother. He stood up and said "I must be on my way, Caspy. Adam and Ty are probably getting somewhat worried about me. Bye!" He left waving back at me. I watched him disappear around the corner and I heard the door open and close. I smiled to myself and whispered "Things seem to be going in my favor don't they?"

I stood up and walked out. I saw Chloe vloging so I decided to go outside the room and get some fresh air. I closed the door and locked it so no one could enter the room without Chloe's permission. I walked down the hallway to the elevators. I pressed the button and an elevator immediately popped open. I stepped in and pushed the button that had the number one on it. The doors closed and quiet ding sounds could be heard as the elevator went down each floor. The door slid open and I stepped out. I walked into the lobby, smiling. I walked out of the double doors and took a deep breathe. It felt nice to be outside for once. I usually hate going outside because I feel like I'm exposed and everyone can see my secrets plain as day.

Today I feel different though. For once I actually feel like I fit into the crowd. I'm usually the one who everyone notices, but not in a good way. I'm usually being whispered about, made fun of, pushed around, stared at, and insulted. Right now though people seem to just glance at me and then look away like I'm nothing special. I feel like I belong here and that this is the place I was always meant to be. I feel...

... Happy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY DOODS! I dont have writers block anymore! If there are any errors don't mind them. I just got a new phone yesterday and I'm still getting use to the typing!
Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think! Please shine even brighter on that vote button! Luv yal! See all you shining crystals laterz!X3