Chapter 15: Magic Is In The Air ~Chloe~

Chloe's POV

I was walking into the dorm building. I don't understand why I got back so late, but I did. I was walking to the elevator when I bumped into someone. I feel back and my book bag opened, causing all of my books and materials to spill out all over the place. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there. Let me help you pick up your stuff." A sweet, but frantic voice said. I shook my head and started picking up my stuff that was everywhere.

I reached for the last book and a hand placed itself on top of mine, causing me to blush. I immediately retracted my hand and the other one picked it up. I stood up along with the other person. I looked at them and smiled. "Here. I'm sorry about bumping into you. I didn't mean to." He told me. I took the books of mine that he had and put them in my bag. I closed my bag and slung it over my shoulders. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind." I reassure the boy.

He smiles and reaches out his hand. "I'm Jimmy, my friends call me Seto though." He greets. I shake his hand and reply "My name is Chloe." I look at the time. "I'm sorry Seto, but I must get going. Curfew is in about thirty minutes. I'll see you around though." I tell him. I wave goodbye and I go to the elevator and up to the room.

Seto's POV

I watched as she disappeared around the corner. "Yeah I'll see you later." I whisper. I start smiling like an idiot as I walk up the stairs to the floor my dorm was on. I got to my dorm and I went in. I shut the door and I go to the couch. I sit down next to Bodil. "What is wrong with you? You look like you just got put under some kind of spell." He tells me.

I shake my head. "This is no spell my friend. This is love at first sight." I respond, quietly. Bodil laughs and replies "Well I wish you luck with this girl. She seems pretty cool if you fell in love with her at first sight." I nod. "I wonder when I'll see her again." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY DOODS! I know this was a short and pretty crappy chapter. I'm putting up one or two more chapters that are going to be longer.

Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think. Please shine even brighter on that vote button. Luv yal! See all you Shining Creepy Crystals laterz!X3