Chapter 20: Friends Again or More

Casper's POV

I sigh heavily still thinking about Mitch and when he kissed me. I can't lie, I did kinda like the kiss. It was different from the Mitch I usually experienced.

I couldn't stop thinking about Mitch, the kiss, and what will become of us. After all this time I think I kind of have some feelings for him.

I was snapped out of my deep thoughts by someone clearing their throat. I looked up to see Mitch smiling down at me. His hands were behind his back and a few seconds later they were in front of him, holding out a bouquet of red roses. I graciously took the bouquet and smiled. He sat down next to me on the park bench. "Hey Casper." He greeted. "Hello Mitch and thank you." I reply. He nods and we look at each other.

He sighs deeply. "Look Casper I came here to say I'm sorry for all I've ever done to hurt you. The only reason I did it was because I was mad and I also really liked you. I didn't know how to express my true emotions to you before, but now I know how to and I'm so oh so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?" He asked me.

I sat there shocked by how nice he was being and by his words as well. I was honestly speechless, I had no idea what to say. Whether I should or shouldn't accept his apology was running through my head like Olympic gold medalists racing each other around an endless track.

"Yes, I forgive you Mitch." I finally reply after what seemed to be ages. The worried look that was on his face was replaced with a bright smile that seemed to shine brighter than the stars in the night sky. "Does this mean we are friends again?" He asked me. I nodded and answered "Yes this means we are friends once again."

I smile at him and he smiles back at me. I could tell there was something wrong because there was a tint of sadness in his eyes. "Is something wrong?" I ask him. "N-No. Everything is perfectly fine." He responds very quickly. I sigh and just brush it away, hoping that he wasn't too upset about something.

I look at the time and notice that I was going to be late to my first job interview. "Mitch I have to go. I have a job interview I have to get to." I tell him. "Good luck." He shouts as I start running off. I turn around momentarily and yell "Thanks, I'll need it!" I turn back around and start running again.

Mitch's POV

I watched as she slowly disappeared in the distance. I sigh heavily. "I was hoping we could be more than just friends." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY DOODS! I'm sorry I haven't been posting that much. I know yal love this story and I do appreciate your support so much!
I'm almost to 300 followers! I never thought I'd get there, but yal are just proving me wrong! Also, this book has almost 6,000 reads! Thank yal so much! Tell your friends about my story if you so please! Also if you'd like to give me ideas for this story I'd love that!

Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think! Please shine even brighter on that vote button! Luv yal! See all you Shining Creepy Crystals laterz!X3