Chapter 23: Our Never Forever....

Casper's POV

Max asked me to be his girlfriend today and I of course said yes. How could I ever say no to him? He is so charming and just perfect!

I flop onto my bed and smile widely. I'm no longer forever alone. I have someone who actually cares about me. It feels good to have someone love you.

I feel like a whole new girl.

Mitch's POV

It has been getting even more lonely lately. Jason moved out of my dorm because he couldn't take my constant complaining. He even went to the extent of saying that I don't even deserve Casper. I'm actually starting to think he is right.

Casper doesn't deserve someone like me. She deserves someone who will love her and never hurt her. She deserves someone who isn't me.

I should've stopped hurting her long ago, but I didn't, and because of that I caused myself pain.

I wish I could just go back and change everything. I wish I could go back and just set things right, but I can't.

I already know that I'm never going to be with Casper. I know that the forever I once thrived for is not possible. Our forever is never going to happen.

All because of my actions it's Our Never Forever....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey doods! Because of school I'm only going to be able to update on weekends. Tell me in the comments if you think this should be the last part and that there should be a sequel.
Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think! Please shine even brighter on that vote button! Luv yal! See all you Shining Creepy Crystals laterz!X3