Chapter 10: Sierra's Story

Sierra's POV

"Alright then I'm just telling you before hand that my story isn't very bad or very good. Its kinda in the middle of the two." I tell them. They all nod and wait for me to begin. I sat up straight and cleared my throat dramatically.

"My story starts when I was nine years old." I say in a spooky narrator voice. I laugh a little.

"Anyway, I was nine years old at the time. I have a twin brother, but I highly doubt any of you know him(xD *cough*herbrotherisMitch*cough*). Continuing on, we had a sister who at the time was twelve years old. One day though my sister, father, and I were heading to my sister's soccer game. We got into a car crash and they both died. Now you may be wondering how I'm here if they died. Well, I didn't have too bad of injuries and I got better and stuff. After that life just went on. Yeah we still missed them, but we knew they were still with us. My mom worked a lot to keep us alive, but my brother and I got small jobs to help her out. I ended up making a YouTube channel called ShasdowCraftie. Both my brother and I graduated high school and we both happened to get accepted here! I ran into Casper earlier today and then found out we were all roomies and all that stuff! Nothing too special like I said before. Just a simple life that was easy going most if the time. I just can't wait to see what lays on the path before us!" I exclaim.

"That doesn't sound so bad actually. Except with your father and sister. I am incredibly sorry for your loss." Chloe tell me. "Don't be sorry! I'm perfectly fine! I know that they are watching over me right now!" I reply, smiling widely.

"I guess I'm the last person who has to tell their story." Casper says, quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey Doods! Remember that currently I am going through #UpdateRush! So, yal should be expecting a lot of updates! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think of the story. Be honest! Tell me if I'm going too fast or too slow! Please shine even brighter on that vote button! Luv yal! See all you Shining Creepy Crystals laterz!X3

If you read the entire thing even my authors note please put in the comments: #ShadowCraftie. I did this for you girl!;3 love you!