Chapter 11: Casper's Story

Casper's POV

I felt an unsure feeling overcome myself as I was about to speak. I felt as though if I told them that I wouldn't be able to live with myself and my horrifying past. I took a shaky breath. "You don't have to tell us you know." Alex tells me, concerned. I look at all three of them and I couldn't resist the urge to tell them every little last detail about myself and past. "No. Even if I don't want to, I still have to. I will feel like I'm keeping a huge secret from my friends. I don't want to keep anything from my friends." I say, honestly. I look around at them and they all looked somewhat scared, but in a good way. As if they were scared for me. As if I tell them my story I will break. "I'll be fine." I reassure them. 'At least I hope I'll be fine.' I thought. "Alright if you are fine with telling us, tell us. If you ever feel unsteady just stop and we'll understand." Sierra tells me. I nod and smile. They all straighten up and give me all their attention.

"The story starts when a girl was born. After she was born her mother became very ill. She knew that she wouldn't last long, as did her father. He was very kind and loving through everything with her mom being sick. She have an older brother. Her brother helped her dad the best he could with everything.

Her mom ended up dying when she was ten years old. She lived longer than anyone expected her to.

The girl's dad slowly became weaker. He stopped going to work and instead went to the bar every morning. He would always come home drunk and drink even more. He started growing more aggressive. Soon he started abusing her brother and herself. One time it got so bad. It was so bad.

He threw her brother in his room and locked the door. He walked back downstairs and up to the twelve year old girl shivering in the corner of the room. He grabbed the girl by her hair and slammed her head against the wall. He picked her up and she was crying. He threw her on the ground and kicked her continually. He then walked away and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. He sat the girl on the couch and grabbed her arms. He told her these exact words 'You are worthless! No one will ever love a brat like you! You deserve pain! You are the reason she is dead! Its all your fault!' He started sliding the knife down her wrist and thighs as well. She cried and whimpered. She eventually heard sirens and the ambulance along with the cops. She was taken to the hospital, her brother was freed, and her dad was taken to jail.

The girl and her brother were both taken under the custody of her grandma. The girl and her brother were still scared but they could still handle it.

Exactly a year later their grandma died of cancer. They lived by themselves and they were always there for each other. That was until high school. Her brother became friends with a guy who influenced her brother to beat up and bully his little sister. Her brother's friend had a group of friends that also bullied her.

She soon met a Bulgarian boy who calls himself Bodil. Bodil was like a replacement for her brother. He was always there for her, except for when he had to go back to Bulgaria. He would always visit though.

The girl was always being beat up at school and home, she never got a break. That was until two of the guys in the group, along with her brother apologized to her for hurting her. The girl forgave them and slowly started becoming happier.

You may be wondering who is this girl? Well that girl is me. That girl that saw everything fall completely apart and never really knew happiness truly is me. That was my story." I tell them.

I saw Sierra tearing up, Chloe crying, and Alex wide eyed. "I'm so sorry all that happened to you! You never deserved any of that!" Chloe cries. "I know that. I'm glad you guys are here to listen and care for me. I needed some close friends like all you guys." I say, quietly. They all pull me into a hug and I hug back. "We don't go by one for one and one for all. We go by once a team always a team." Alex comments. I smile at the thought. I have friends who understand me now.

I have Friends.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY DOODS! Tonight this is going to be the only update because I need to write my rough draft for my research paper. I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I want to finish it before I start writing my sequel book for TBHIOU.

Please shine in the comments and tell me what you think! Please shine even brighter on that vote button! Luv yal! See all you Shining Creepy Crystals laterz!X3

If you read the entire thing even my authors note then please enter in the comments: #IHaveFriends.

Please be honest with me! I really appreciate it! Luv yal!X3