seventeen

"Okay, so it's been two weeks." James said, plopping down on my sofa next to me. Brad was on the love seat with Connor and Tristan was on the floor by my feet, trying to pick a movie.

"And?" I asked, though I was pretty sure I knew what was coming.

"Andddd maybe it's time we tell the fans that we're dating." James elaborated. Everyone turned to look at him.

"Isn't this a bit of a personal conversation?" Tristan asked. James shrugged.

"You three are just as much a part of this as Liz is." James said. "I mean, Con still hasn't told anyone about Hannah, but that's his personal decision because he's never seen out with her anyway. It's pretty obvious Liz and I are dating, and I just think it might be time we confirm it." James said, looking over at me. I nodded slowly, pretending to consider it even though Joe had made it clear yesterday at our meeting that it wasn't an option.

"Well, I think it might be sort of a good idea." Tristan said finally.

"I agree." Connor said. "I mean, I'm not saying anything about Han because nobody has seen us together. But you two are pretty public about it, so you might as well." Connor agreed.

"I don't know. I know some fans are already a bit harsh on you, Elizabeth, and I just think it'll get worse." Brad admitted. I nodded, pretending to consider it.

"You're right, but it's not like they don't already know. Besides, that doesn't even really bug me." I shrugged. James smiled at me like the sun was shining out of my ass, blushing when I caught his eyes.

"So do you want to tell them?" He asked. I shrugged, then nodded. James grinned and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What if we do a twitcam and you can casually throw it in there?" Tristan suggested.

"Good idea!" Connor added. I got my laptop set up while the boys tweeted the link, telling everyone to watch. The boys sat on the sofa, all crammed together with the laptop on the coffee table while I went to the kitchen and made some tea.

I was hoping to stay out of the camera because I was in some old track shorts and a baggy jumper of James', as well as some crew socks with my hair in a messy ponytail. This was not the best choice of clothing, but as far as I was concerned we were just going to be watching movies.

I heard the boys all talking and shouting and bouncing on the couch, arguing over how to answer questions.

"Who wants tea?" I asked, poking my head into the living room.

"Me!" All four said at the same time. I laughed, ducking back into the kitchen.

"Where are we, Brad?" Tristan asked.

"Elizabeth's flat, Tristan." Brad replied, and the boys all laughed. I made for mugs of tea and took two in each hand, bringing them in.

"Say hello, Elizabeth!" Brad instructed while I passed out the tea. I leaned my head between Brad and James and waved at the camera.

"Helloooo!" I chirped, ducking away from James, who was trying to grab me, and giggling as I ran off to get my own tea. When I was all set with some biscuits and tea, I went in and sat on the armchair out of the camera's view, watching the boys.

"@TheVampsGirl wants to know who our celebrity crushes are." Brad read out.

"Uh, Chrissy Costanza." Connor admitted, and the boys all oohed.

"Bridget Mendler." Tristan answered, blushing.

"Definitely Zooey Deschanel." Brad nodded.

"I'd have to say I quite like Taylor Swift." James answered, nodding.