Author's Note

Hello dedicated readers!

I'm truly disappointed to announce that I've deleted my work "No Pictures Please" that was being written as a sequel to this story. This was written almost a year ago, and since then I've lost a lot of inspiration in not just this, but in my other stories. That being said, I've finally found some creative genius and begun to carry on with my Teen Wolf stories, but I've decided I really could not drag out this series anymore. I think that I've dramatized and tangled James and Liz's love story to a point where carrying it out any longer would just seem silly.

HOWEVER THIS IS NOT THE END. My best friend (in real life) Evelyn has finally opened a Wattpad with the username @_EveGrace and on that account she has started her own Vamps story about Tristan Evans. I suggested it a few chapters back with the title crissxcross, but she's now changed it to Lovestruck. It's not got a lot of reads or votes quite yet, but she's a super talented writer and after much discussion she's added Liz and Harper, as well as Liz and James' relationship as a part of the plot to her story.

If you're at a loss for Vamps stories to read and had been hoping to read No Pictures Please, I will reccomend that you check out:

-ribbons > bradley simpson by @jellytotsmcvey

-It's complicated - A Brad Simpson fanfic by @_livinglifeliving

-Last Night - Tristan Evans/The Vamps fan fiction by @-buzzlightyear

-Overthinking It (James McVey AU) by @bandingashton

-Lovestruck || Tristan Evans by @_EveGrace

Much love and well wishes!

xx Allysa