forbidden love

Jacobs p.o.v

I just got home and i feel like crap with scares on my face and one black eye. I walked up to my room and took a shower.

I tried to clean my cuts the best i can since tomorrow is school but on the the bright side i get to see bella in school.

I cant beleive her dad said i cant see bella anymore. This is just terrible but its not gonna stop me. I've come way to far to stop here.

I love bella nothing will ever change that. I just hope she doesn't fall for any other boy it will crush me.

I go to bed drowning in my own tears. Thinking about bella.

(((((((((((((((Morning)))))))))))))))

I woke up with a tear stained face i woke up and went to the bathroom and washed my self up. I went down stairs and ate some cereal. When i was finished i walked outside and what a coincidence so was...

Bella

When she saw me she immediately smiled at me and waved. I of course smiled and waved back because duh i love her to death.

We both was walking on different sides of the road (btw jacob lives across the street from me) i kept looking at her.

But she was looking down the whole time at the verge of crying. Thats it i couldn't take it. I ran up to her,picked her up,twerled her around and kissed her.

It took her a 5 seconds to kiss back. When we separated we looked deep into each others eyes and i said "i love you"

She said "i love you too but..." she trailed off i said "but what" she said "but we cant be together" she walked of with a sad face i ran right behind her and said "we can keep it a secret"

She said "jacob no i dont want my dad to hurt you" i said "so we aren't together anymore?" i said almost in tears

She sighed and said "no jacob im sorry but i care about you to much for you to be hurt" i said in tears "well...ok..."

She said "jacob please dont cry for me im sure you'll move on and find someone better than me"

I said "how am i not gonna cry for you i love you and ill never find someone as great as you i want you and only you"

She said "i feel the same but jacob what we have is forbidden love" i said "so what if its forbidden love its our love"

She sighed and said "jacob we cant you will find someone dont worry"

I said "i dont want anyone i want you and only you i want you to be the one i loose my virginity with and i want you to loose yours with me and im scared someone will take yours and thats my job to do"

She said "Jacob no one will take it" i said "so what were just never gonna be together anymore?" she sighed and said "i guess..."

I got mad and said "well fine go ahead and be with someone else go sleep with someone else and just leave me here to suffer alone" then she looked me dead in the eyes and i could tell she got mad

She said "YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING HERE WELL YOUR NOT AND IM NOT JUST GONNA GO WITH SOME OTHER GUY! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!"

When she said that i regret what i said she just turned around and left i felt like a piece of crap after that.

Bellas p.o.v

How the hell could he just say something like that he doesn't even care. He thinks he's the only one suffering well he's freaking wrong.

I just cant beleive this right now. I walked to school and entered it.
I walked in my class with Jacob following a minute later i didn't even look at him.