New crush

Jacobs p.o.v

Well these new kids are all boys,not bad looking and probably gonna try to get with bella.

Not gonna happen

I hope

Im gonna try to keep them away from her but who knows what bella will think. And i also saw that when they came in she looked at all of them but kept her eyes on the one with the blonde tips.

I gotta keep my eye out for that one

Then the teacher announced there names she said "This students name is mario 👇

Then she said "and this is mark👇

Then she said "and this is hayes👇

Then she said "this is weston(The one besides mark and mario who have the puppy face is weston if you want to see his face he is the one below mark in the chapter before this idk what happened to my pic of him but oh well)

(The one besides mark and mario who have the puppy face is weston if you want to see his face he is the one below mark in the chapter before this idk what happened to my pic of him but oh well)

Then she said "and last but not least is joey👇

(I know its not the same pic as before but its joey)

So that joey kid is the one that bella has heart eyes for huh?

Well thats gonna change soon

Bellas p.o.v

So his name is joey he is sooooo cute. And if i see right he is looking straight at me. AND HE SMILED AT ME OMG HIS SMILE IS SO, IS SO AMAZING!

I of course smiled back i turned to see Jacob red. But i didnt care.
The teacher assigned there seats. And how lucky am i

Joey got to sit next to

ME!!!!!!!💛💙💜💚❤💗💓💕💖💞💘💌💋

When he came to sit next to me he smiled again and i smiled like an idiot.

Jacob sits to my right and Joey sits to my left so im in the middle.

When Joey sat down he said "hi whats your name beautiful?" i blushed cause he called me beautiful and i said "its bella nice to m-meet y-you Joey" i stuttered

He laughed a bit and i asked "whats so funny" and he said "oh nothing its just that your cute when you blush and when you stutter" i blushed even more and he came real close to my ear and whispered "you dont have to be shy with me i dont bite... Yet"

Those words he said so seductively sent shivers down my body and made me blush harder.

But it also made my smile grow more for some reason. The way he said that for some reason made me want him in different ways you could imagine....

I know weird right?

Joeys p.o.v

Wow bella is so beautiful. She seems like a really nice girl. But for real though i am really, really shy but when i saw bella i was even more until i saw how she was.

So what i did was act like i was normal. Not a badboy cause im really not, not a jerk cause im not and not a shy nerd which i am

I decided to be different and she seemed to like it. The boy next to her kept giving me dirty looks. I wonder if he's her boyfriend or was her boyfriend.

I know i just met bella but i feel a connection with her. I know i never dated before but bella, bellas different from other girls.

I guess you could call it...

Love at first sight

Jacobs p.o.v

Great just great now that kid joey sits next to her. Once he sat down they immediately started talking. It made me mad and jealous. OMG IM JEALOUS!

Then he leaned towards her real close to her face and whispered something in her ear that i couldn't hear. When he told her whatever he said she blushed hard and i mean really hard.

The way she only blushed with me and that made me super mad. He is taking my girl. All he wants from her is to do "it" with her and thats not right.

She's not and "it" toy or doll she's a girl. My girl and that will never change.

I hope

Hey sorry guys that i haven't been updating its just that school has been in the way but ill try to update more. I just realized that its sunday and im not suppose to update today but since i haven't been updating i finished it today to catch up im writing the next right now

Love ya💚💜💙💛