Together?

Bellas p.o.v

I wake up from my nap with joey cause i heard keys jingling from downstairs. I quickly and quietly wake joey up his eyes flicker open.

I say "get out my parents are home!" he says "oh ok" he puts on his clothes quickly then gives me a kiss and leaves through my window.

By now it was already 4:57 school is already out.

         Jacobs p.o.v

I just sit on my porch thinking about what the hell happened today.

As im lost in my thoughts i spot a figure move out of bellas window.

It was joey

What the hell was he doing there? He better bot have done what i think he did if he did he is dead.

I saw him look at me with a death glare and i gladly returned it. I ran up to him and said "what the hell where you doing in bellas house?!" he said "ohh nothing just...chatting" he smirked and walked away.

I got so pissed i walked to bellas house and knocked. She opened it with a smile. What the hell was she smiling for? When she saw me her smile droped and her face turned guilty.

Uh oh what did she do?

"Uh ja jacob wh what are you do doing here?"she asked stuttering "oh i was just gonna ask what the hell was that kid joey doing coming out of your damn window?" i asked angrily

"Oh... uh .....we ....were just talking...yeah....talking" "oh really is that so are you guys together? " "no and if you will excuse me i need to leave buh bye"

She closed the door and i stomped back to my house im so angry what if he took her virginity.....

       Bellas p.o.v

No that he mentioned are me and joey together?....

Sorry its so short and boring i got no ideas help thanks

        Luv ya💓💕