No Time

Drake POV
I've been working on a few songs for my album "More Life" and it's pretty good for now. Bianca was in the studio, I asked her to be there because she helps me with lyrics. She's very creative, she sometimes sings in a few parts. Like when I'm singing, she sings in the background. After we finished up I asked her if she wanted to go hang out in my place. "I would love to, isn't Luna (my girlfriend) at your house though" she said. "No, she went to visit her family in Chicago" I said. For us hang out means talking, smoking and sleeping over. "I have to pick up a few things from my apartment though, can you wait here for 30 minutes?" she said. "It's okay" I said. She lives near by and she doesn't have to deal with all the fame thing. So she can drive and get groceries like anyone else. My mom knows about this situation. I told her because she always knows what to do, more years of experience. She always asks me why don't I just break up with Luna and start a relationship with Bianca. I can't. I've been with Luna for 2 years. We spent many moments together and I know the old Luna is there. The one that made me laugh, told me she loved me everyday and meant it. I'm just thinking this is a rough patch.