Special

Drake POV
I love chilling with Bianca. Shes someone who makes you laugh till you cant breathe. "So, I've been thinking of breaking up with Luna, I never feel like she appreciates what I do for her. All the sacrifices I've made to spend more time with her" I say. "Maybe it is the right thing to do, if you don't feel that special connection anymore" she says. This is why I love talking to her, she knows what's good for me. "Yeah, you're right" I say. We put on "The Conjuring 2" and we turn off all the lights to make it even scarier. When the movie ended, Bianca was asleep on my shoulder. I get off the couch slowly and put a blanket on her. •next morning• Bianca POV. I wake up and notice I'm on the couch. I don't even remember what happened. "Hey good morning" He says with his raspy morning voice. He was shirtless with water dripping down his chest, it looked like he just took a shower.  "Good morning... did I fall asleep during the movie?" I ask. "Yeah" he says. "So what do you want, eggs with toast or a bagel?" He asks. "Oh so you started cooking too? So many new things about ya" I say, "I guess I have to start preparing to live on my own". "Well ok, um... eggs with toast sounds good "chef drake"" I say laughing. I go to the washroom to change in to my other clothes, jeans with a crop top. I let my hair down and I do my make up. I come back to the kitchen and everything was ready. He was sitting waiting for me. He is such a gentleman. We both eat our breakfast and go to the studio together after, to write a few more songs for his new album.