secrets.

Bianca POV
"No silly" I get my towel and get in the shower.
*15 minutes later*
"Do you want any breakfast?" He asks
"I'm sorry but I'm actually running late somewhere, I have to go right now"
"Oh okay" he said with disappointment in his voice. I really did wish I could stay for longer, but I had to get ready for work.
"Bye!"
"Bye"
As soon as I got home I went straight to bed. Last night let's say we didn't get much sleep. I work at night so I have to be well rested. Aubrey doesn't know about my 2nd job. But it's what helps me to pay the bills. Dreams don't pay bills. Even though I have been in a few songs of Aubrey. It's all because he used to be friends with my brother. My brother and him met each other in high school and became friends really quick. My brother knew I was trying to become a singer so he introduced me to Aubrey. The first time we met I felt a connection instantly. Every time he talked to me, looked at me and even touched me was like electricity going through my body. I remember when we recorded our first song is when we first kissed. After that Aubrey and I started hooking up which violated the "bro code" and my brother and him never spoke again. So I don't really make lots of money from recording a few songs here and there. So I had to get a job quick and that could pay well. So, I decided that I had to become an exotic dancer. It wasn't something I wanted to do. But I knew I was confident enough to get up on a stage with little to no clothing and dance. I started making thousands a night. More and more money coming in from a job that doesn't take lots of effort. I began to like it, so I decided to not study and just do that for a living. Why study and spend 2-6 years in University, be in debt because of my student loan and then maybe get a job?. I already have a secure job. But the issue is, Aubrey doesn't know. I never told him. It's not something I'm proud of. But I know I will have to sooner or later.