Stars.

Drake POV
I tell myself to stop crying, I feel weak and not masculine enough. The doctors approach me with a serious look on their face. "Aubrey, Bianca has a tumour"
That's all I hear. I can't even remember  who it's from. Everything around me starts turning. I break down in tears. She's hurt. I need to help her I think. I feel so helpless, I can't do anything to stop her suffering. I just want to shoot myself in the head to stop this whole situation. The mother of my child has been in an accident and now has a brain tumour.
"Do you need a cup of water sir?" Dr Herman asks
"No" I say as I wipe my nose with my sleeve.
"Do all you can to save her" I say. I get my keys and walk away from the waiting room. Why should I be there? They will not do the surgery now anyway. Even If I get near her she doesn't even know who I am, she doesn't remember all the times we had together. I walk out of that hospital with my nose red and my eyes burning. My chest feels like it is going to explode. I just want to scream. I get in my car and drive home. My hands are shaking as I drive my car. Almost killed 3 people in total on my way home. When I walk in my house it felt to empty. I don't want to sleep. I look at the clock and it's 6:00 am. For the next 300 hours I decided I wanted to lay in bed and sleep. Just do nothing and say nothing. I felt so much emotional pain in the last few hours I didn't feel anything anymore. It just feels empty and drying in a sense. I see my future being pure depression. I just want to close my eyes and make all this pain dissolve into the earth. I can't  even cry anymore. The fact that  I cannot control this pain makes everything fucking worse. All I do is stare my ceiling and look at my phone to see if I get any calls from the hospital. 30 mins later my phone goes off.  It was the hospital, Bianca went in to cardiac arrest again. I rush over to the hospital and I see her being shocked over and over again. Her body shaking. Her body all bruised. She looked so at peace. I wanted to yell at her and tell her to stop doing this but I couldn't of course. She flat lined and some doctor began CPR. 10 minutes pass by and she's dead. They call it. 9:34. Bianca dies. I drop down to my knees. Sobbing. She's gone. She will never come back. I'll never be able to say I love you to her or touch her. I run to her and try to wake her up. Maybe she fainted? But I knew. I knew she died. The mother of my child was dead on a Wednesday morning.