I know exactly what you like.

Drake POV
When I put the ring on her finger, I could see her face slowly getting happier as I put the ring. It's one of those moments you want to repeat 100 times. "The ring is so beautiful!" She said "I'm glad you like it" I smiled. After we left, things got wild. "Take of your dress" I whispered in to her ear. "Not now, let's wait till we get to your place or something" "I can't wait" I say "do you really want our first time to be in a car?". Well she did have a good point. But I didn't care we were in a car. All I wanted was her. "Okay, but if the traffic is slow..." I get cut off and she yells "ITS 2 IN THE MORNING HOW IS TH" I put my finger on her lips shushing her. "Just drive" she said quietly.
Bianca POV
Of course I wanted to fuck him. But I wanted it to be romantic. Not like we are in a jungle. When he was driving I did put my hand on his dick print. It was really big and hard. Honestly I wanted it as much as he did.
When we got to his house. He picked me up, walked to the room and threw me on the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt took of my dress. I unbuckled his belt and took of his pants. He was on top of me kissing my neck, breasts and other areas... I pull him close to my face and he puts it in. My body goes in shock because of how big it is. Hitting spots I didn't even know where there. He lays down and I ride it. Making it hit all those spots other guys never reached. "Yes baby YES keep going" he groaned. I kept on moaning louder and louder. He picks me up and throws me against the wall. I scratch his back with my nails and kiss his neck. I moan in his ear and he grabs my breasts. It all hurts so much but feels so good. He lays me on the bed and his stroke game is hella good. I yell his name at the top of my lungs. "right there baby right there"
Next morning:
I was so tired but it was so worth it. Best I've ever had. We have had sex before. But not this intense. There was wasn't that more passion and love. But now, oh boy. There is so much love. We aren't fucking, we are making love which are two different things. Something we didn't have before. When I saw him laying beside me with his eyes closed looking so peaceful. I just had to give him a good morning kiss. His lips were so soft and kissable "Goodmorning" he said in his morning voice. "Good morning" I said back. I got out of bed and felt a sharp pain in my legs. I tried to walk but I couldn't. "Babe I'm going to need you to help me get around today" I tell him. "Okay, sorry that it hurts" he said. "It's okay because it was worth it" I began to get my things to wear after I shower. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to shower, I'll be out quick" I said. "Can I join you?" He asked.

PS: when Bianca said "our first time" it was as in a relationship and after a few years.