The Call

Bianca POV
It was time for me to call him, I also had to call my parents. I barely see them because they live back in Cuba. They just don't feel connected to the "American" culture. I know they won't be happy. The ideal Hispanic family is for the woman to marry the man and for them to have many children after. But I haven't even been with Drake for a year. Married? Puff, that's a long way ahead. It's like we are doing things backwards and I don't like it. I didn't want this. But I still needed to tell him. As I'm pressing the little phone icon and going through my contacts to find Aubrey, my heart palpitations were so fast I felt like I was about to faint. I press the call button and wait till he answers.
- Hey baby! I'm so sorry I forgot to call you last night. You know work tings
-Its okay baby. I need to tell you something though
-Again? Damn how many secrets you got?
-it's not a secret. I just found out
-okay, what is it.
-I'm pregnant
For 10 seconds there was  dead silence. I could hear him breathing heavily from my phone.
-umm, hello?
-yeah, sorry. Well that's great news. Why did you tell me this over the phone though? This is something important
- I was afraid. I was so scared of loosing you
- I love you Bianca, a baby won't do anything to that. In fact, I think it will make us so much closer
- Really! love you too.
I felt so relieved
-we need to talk later though
-okay... bye.
-bye
One call down. I need to call my parents now.
-Hola Mamá! (Hey mom)
-Hola Mija! Como andas? Hace mucho que no me llamas. (Hello! How are you? It's been a long time since you've called)
-you know mamá, I have work and I've been really busy. I'm sorry
-it's okay Mija. So, did you meet anyone?
-yes ma, I actually have. He's the most amazing and loving man I have met. He makes me laugh and he cares about me.
-that's great! What's his name?
-well, he's famous... you might know him already
-Que! Famoso? Como? (What! Famous? How?)
-His name is Drake, well his real name is Aubrey.
-Ahhhh! Ese drake! Si lo e visto en la tele! Es muy guapo
(ahh! That Drake! Yeah I have seen him on tv. He's really handsome)
-yeah he really is, but I was calling you to tell you something related with him
-okay mija what is it?
-Ma can you get Pa on the phone?
-sure *distant shouting* Juan! Get over here Bianca is going to tell us something!
-okay are you both here now
-si  (yes)
- estoy embarazada (Im pregnant)
-Ay Dios mío (oh my god)
-Bianca como!? No estas casada! (How Bianca!? You aren't married!)
-what do you mean how?
-COMO!? (How)
-SEX DAD
- ay que Dios ayude a mi hija. (Oh lord please help my daughter)
-ESTAS LOCA BIANCA!? (Are you crazy Bianca?)
- yo amo al papá. El papá me ama a mi. Cuál es el problema? (I love the dad, the dad loves me. What's the problem?)
-The problem is that you aren't married
-chau mija, estoy muy decepcionada (Bye daughter, im very disappointed)
When they hung up on me I just realized that I'm on my own. It's only me and him. I did cry. But crying wouldn't fix it. It wouldn't get rid of it. I do love this baby. But it's already bringing so many problems. I just need Aubrey to be there for me.