Tell yout friends

Bianca POV
"Hey, I wanted to know if you wanted to go get dinner, call me back when you get this"
*BEEP*
"Hey Aubrey, I would love too. What time should I go to your place?"
"Don't worry Ill pick you up at 7:00 on Friday. Is that okay with you?"
"sure, next time text me, this took longer than it should of though"
Back and forth voicemails... are we in the 90's?. Anyway, I need to figure out what I'm going to wear. I need to find something casual but formal that makes me look curvy but not fat and also makes me look sexy but not slutty. Too many requirements? Probably. But I'm talking about a guy I've been I love with for a pretty long time. Not some random ass dude. I have to look my best. So I decided to go online shopping with my friend Loren and everything I picked she wouldn't like. "It would make you look fat" "ew that colour is disgusting" "That's too slutty, wearing that it's like wearing a sign that says "put your dick in my mouth" on your forehead". I know, very encouraging. After hours and hours of googling, I did find the perfect dress, Loren likes it too. It was a nude colour, body fitted, casual but formal, sexy but not slutty dress. It was perfect. It also went up to my neck but had a V cut neck under the "choker" part. It's very hard to describe but it's beautiful. So I ordered it. The rest of the clothing I owned went perfectly with the dress.

Drake POV
I invited her to dinner so things wouldn't be too awkward. We could see a different side of each other that we have never seen before. I hope everything goes well and it isn't weird