Chapter 6: Annoying Girl

Sorry for such horrible grammar -_- [once again]

AND WAIT! IS SHINO, ASUKA AD YURIKO IN THE SAME CLASS? XDDDDD I DONT REMEMBER XDDDDDDDD HydraSparks estellehyun sunnyrocks12 TELL MEH! I DON'T REMEMBER!

Shino's P.O.V: 

Kyo-kun and I were at Asuka-chan and Hayato's date as well. We were always in the middle just talking and at one point we got lost... alone we stood. I liked Kyo for a while and he finally asked me out a few weeks ago. 

~confession scene C:~

During lunch, Kyo-kun, my crush, walked to the gym screaming my name. My class just ended and all I hear is his beautiful voice. I walked out of the storage room and I saw him running my way. DAMN! He's got the Ivern walk C: 

"S-SHINO-CHAN!" 

I was going to run away but... HE WAS SO GOD DAMN CUTE!!!!!

"W-WHAT!" I shouted back, trying to hide my embarrassed face. 

"I-I LOVE YOU!" 

"HUN?!" 

"YOU SAID YOU NEVER WOULD LIKE SOMEONE LIKE ME!" 

"I-I LIED TO YOU! I LOVED YOU! I WAS... TOO SCARED TO ADMIT IT."

"Y-You lied to me... B-Because you were scared... D-Did you ever care about my feelings? D-Did you ever think about how hard it was t-to tell you that I loved you? D-DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THE PAIN I FELT WHEN YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER LOVED ME? A SINGLE 'YES' OR 'I LOVE YOU' FROM YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH FOR ME!"

"I'm sorry..." Kyo-kun said as he pulled me into his arms and I cried. "I loved you... too much... I forgot about everything... I'm sorry... But Shino-chan... please... please go out with me... I'll never hurt you... ever... again..."

"Kyo-kun..."

"P-PLEASE LOVE ME AGAIN!" 

"O-Okay... Kyo-kun..."

~end of cliché confession~

This morning, I went outside to find some fruits that were in the garden. When I was about done picking fruits in my dad's garden, this girl came by and she stopped right in front of my door. "Umm... hi? What do you want?" The girl looked at my face. "Oh... Sorry. I'm a bit lost, can you help me out?" 

"I don't really want to." I replied with as I went back inside. I thought about her for a while and I realized that she was really pretty. Her attitude, her looks, everything about her made me triggered... I hate her. 

~next day at school~

I entered the classroom and I heard whispers. "Asuka-chan... what's happening?" 

"I'm not sure but they keep saying that there's going to be a new girl coming next year... But I don't like thinking about it... New girls aren't my favourite." 

"You weren't my favourite either Asuka-chan... I didn't like you at first because you were kinda... uh... You were just not my type. But... you weren't that bad so I guess being your friend won't do any harm..."

"WOW! You're so mean Shino-chan. No wonder you don't have so many friends -3-"

~after school~

When I walked home, I saw that girl again. Again in front of my door. "What are you doing here? You annoy me you know -_-"

"Oh... hi... I need your h-" 

"I DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU! NOW GO AWAY!" 

I shouted as I pushed her away and walked back into the house. 

Geez.... what's with her... why at my house?

"I'M MIYAKO! PLAESE HELP ME!" I heard her shout at the house next door.