[CHRISTMAS UPDATE] Chapter 18: 2 Choices

Shino's P.O.V: 
^^ idk why the fuck it's in da middle, can't change it ._.

Akira-kun talked to me so often and I couldn't spend my days without him. Every morning, he'd text me and say 'good morning bby' and every night, he'd tell me 'gn bby'. My heart was fluttering as he texted me. Akira-kunnnnNN~~NN~~N~NN~N~NNN~N~NN~~~ I wanted to go out with him so bad but he had school and he was busy. "Akira-kun~" I would always text. "Yes bby?" He'd always reply with. 

As he kept talking to me, it warmed my heart more. "Bby, I know you're blushing right now. I'm just gonna go somewhere quickly." I pleaded him to stay. "Bby, I'm not leaving for long, I'm always here for you ;)" I loved him so much. He was cute and very very very handsome. He fit my lover category perfectly. 

He'd always tell me that I'm positive and bright :3 

I loved the way he talked to me and told me everything about himself. I feel like we can get together quickly. We're like :3 MEANT TO BE! AND that sort of shet. I kept imagining about Akira that I forgot to take the bus. 

"SHINO!" My mom screamed. "WHAT?!" I yelled back. 

"THE GOD DAMN BUS LEFT!" I looked out the window and watched it leave. 

._. "Oh well... I'm just going to have to-"

"I'M DRIVING YOU BEFORE I GO TO WORK! HURRY UP!" Mom shouted again. 

I was going to stay home and talk to Akira and play League all day with him. Why do I have to go to school? We're seeing Dunnah-sensei again today ;-; I wish I could just pretend to be sick and not have-

"HURRY UP SHINO!" My mom yelled, with more anger and rage this time. I better get moving. The last time, she took away my phone because I wouldn't listen to her and do my homework. I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I got snaps from Akira and Shana. I replied to them both with a picture of me taking my sweet time brushing my teeth. I soon heard my mom stomp up the stairs. 

I threw my phone into the laundry bin and continued brushing my teeth. "ARE YOU DONE YET?!" She shouted in my ears as I silently shook my head. 

._. Um ._. if anything between you two happens, please tell me so I can include it here xD

Asuka's P.O.V: 

Kuroko-kun told me that he liked me but I didn't like either of them. They both always fought for me... I really don't know who to love. They're both nice, caring and funny sometimes. I don't want to hurt either one by choosing the other but I can't keep them both in the dark forever. I needed to step up. 

"Asuka?" 

"ASUKA?"

"ASUKA!?!!?!!?!" 

I turned and saw Shino yelling at me like crazy. "Chill woman." I said as I backed off. "Akira said I'm cute and pretty." She started fangirling over her beloved ._. "AWWWW~!" I saw Yuriko in the back, and when she heard that, she dropped everything and it fell on the floor. 

Crack.

I heard. We heard. We all look over to see Yuriko's laptop broken. The screen was cracked and the bottom layer of her computer broke in half. Um... Nao-san isn't going to be pleased seeing this after school...

School went on and I wasn't even paying attention in class. All I thought about was when Kuroko told me that he liked me. And that Yoshi was also fighting for me after all this time I thought we were just good friends. 

~Lunch [cuz im too lazy to write dah rest of da mid day thingy ._. ._. ._.]~

Shino went to her locker to grab her lunch box and in the meantime, I talked to Yuriko. "Who do I look better with? Yoshi or Kuroko?" I asked. She kept shipping me with Yoshi and to be honest, I liked him better than Kuroko but they both were like... gay .-.

"Yoshi really likes you Asuka. You just don't know it. It's cute seeing him hug you during recess and before the school day ends... It's cute when you two are together..." I just kept hearing 'you and Yoshi are cute' and that stuff but... I don't know. It's too complicated for me to think about... Romance is too complicated.

But I wonder...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who I'll fall in love with first.