❀Chapter 27: An Ending❀

;3 Last chapter ;3

All dem re:zero quotes ;3

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Asuka's P.O.V: 

It's been years since Jung and I got together. We're all in grade 12 and the days were nicer than before. School was the same but the days and times I spent with Jung were far funner and we made more memories together. It was far more interesting. But yesterday was different... Jung got furious with himself and started yelling. It scared me and I didn't exactly understand what was going on... I just wanted to help him. 

"Jung?" I said as I looked into his room. It looked like he was sleeping in peace.  As I walked in, Jung opened his eyes. "Oh, sorry if I woke you up." I said. "No, it's alright." He slowly got up and told me to sit on the chair next to his bed. "Asuka-sama... I'm sorry about yesterday and how I started ranting about unimportant things... I-" I cut him off. "Yesterday Jung... When you said that you hate yourself, it made me want to tell you all the wonderful things I know about you. Don't ever say you're useless and that you don't matter... I need you the most." I wanted to tell him more. 

"Jung... I love it when you stroke my hair. I feel as if we can understand each other through the contact between your hand and my hair. I love your voice. Just hearing you say one word makes my heart feel warmer. I love your eyes. Normally, they look stern, but when you're being kind to someone, I love the way they soften. I love your fingers. For a boy, you have such lovely fingers. But when they clutch me, I know they are the strong, slender fingers of a man. I love the way you walk. When we walk together, I love the way you occasionally turn, to make sure I keep up. I love the way you look when you sleep. You look unguarded, like an infant, and your eyelashes are on the long side. When I touch your cheek, you calm down... And when I playfully touch your lips, you don't even notice... And it makes my heart ache terribly. I love you. PLEASE DON'T HATE YOURSELF!"

"Thank you... So much for everything... I know you care about me a lot but I'm really... just nothing. I hate when you're hurt and you cry but I can't see the depression in your eyes because you just smile... I'm so confused about your actions... I don't understand sometimes... but I know I love you deep inside."

***

Akira's P.O.V:

Cute, perfect, stupid, hilarious... I could list so many things about her and why I love her... She was everything to me and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Night and day passed and... I wanted to tell her why I loved her... I opened my phone and texted Shino. Hopefully... she'll love me even though I'm stupid and I say the weirdest things... 

Akira: I like you because you're cute, you make me feel like I'm special, I actually dreamt of you (which means something), and because you try so hard to talk to me everyday which is so fucking adorable.

Akira: You're important, I need you. 

Shino: I like you cuz you're funny {not many guys are}, ur cute and plus I feel like u actually care for me unlike most people and how you say you always miss me, and how you call me stupid shit. We have so much in common [and I think we're meant for each other].

Shino: I love you and you're important as well. All the stupid things we say. All the stupid things we do... I love it as long as it's with you. 

Shino: I love it when you pat my head. I love it whenever I hear a single word from you. I love it when you're kind to someone and they lighten up. 

Akira: Shino-chan, they way your eyes lighten up, I love it. Shino-chan's way of walking, I love it. Your sleeping face is so defenceless, my chest tightens so much.  

***

Yuriko's P.O.V: 

"You... Fat Stupid Autistic Chicken... I love you... Although I always talk about Min Yoongi and I ignore you most of the time, please know... I love you... [not more than Yoongi though]." I hate it when you talk to Miyako. I hate it seeing you laugh at her stupid jokes. I hate seeing you with that bitch. Please... love me. My heart was frozen since she came, my heart froze whenever you yelled at me. My heart hurt whenever you smile to others, it always ALWAYS HURTS ME YET YOU NEVER CARE! You were the one to kindly move my heart since she came, you were the one that always stood up for others... You didn't know all this... yOU NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH YOU CHANGED! BEING WITH HER MADE ME ANGRY, SAD, JEALOUS ALL THESE EMOTIONS I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SHOW YOU! JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU AND HOW YOU MOVED MY HEART!" He stood there... and smiled. "I told you before... I loved you all along."

❀❀❀❀❀

Yoshi: I have no idea where he went... He kinda disappeared and maybe died :3

I don't know how to write endings so :3 ahhehehahhahahahehehhahheheh don't kill me HydraSparks estellehyun and I know you won't kill me sunnyrocks12 or maybe you will cuz I don't have many Akira x Shino parts :/

thanks for reading this stupid shet