Chapter 9: Miyako Murasame

I HAS SKIPPED THE ENTIRE GRADE 6 BECAUSE WHY NOT XD

Current grade: Grade 7

[May contain bad words -youhasbeenwarned- :3]

Yuriko's P.O.V: 

"FCKING FAT-ASS BITCH!"]["I SHOULD HAVE NEVER INTRODUCED HER MOM TO MY SCHOOL!"]["Rival-chan~] -HydraSparks

***

The morning was close and a new year began. I walked down the same route, the same boring side walk I walked down every day. And I saw senpai in his bus. I quickly dashed to school [Naruto run :3] and I made it just in time to see him get off his bus. I bumped into someone and fell down. 

I quickly jumped up to not miss seeing my beautiful senpai walk out the bus door. Then this lady stood in front of me. "Hello. I want to no your opinion on dis skewl." Her english wasn't the best but it wasn't too shabby for an old lady. 

"Uh... I love this school of course, I have so many friends and-"

She then turned around and and thought to herself. Rude ass lady -3-

"My daughter, her name is Miyako Murasame. I'd like to enroll her here. Do you think that will be okay?" 

"Uh... I don't really care but sure?" 

She walked away. Without saying anything else. 

Well... I didn't have time for that little bitch. I had other things to care about like.... SENPAIIII!!! I wondered... if senpai liked me back... how would I react?

~a few minutes later :3~

I ran towards my senpai. I was planning to start poking him and calling him fat again and then... I saw him talking to Asuka-chan. To be honest... I envy whoever Hayato senpai ever liked. He'd never like me because of the way I acted. 

He would never like me because I'm always triggered. Because how ugly I am. Because of how fat I am. But I'd love him... forever.

Senpai dropped his gloves on the floor and I smuggled it. I took it and hid it in my jacket. Once I ran into the school, I smelled the gloves and I put it close to my head. Senpai's scent... "Daiski... senpai." I soon heard students walk into the school. 

By the time I got upstairs to my locker, Senpai was standing there. OMG SENPAI IS LEANING ON MY LOCKER!!! He then walked up to me and snatched his gloves back. "Bad girl." He left pretty soon. SENPAI NOTICED MEEEEE!!!!!

We did math ._. and english ._. then we had scientist in school ._.

I was bored that senpai wouldn't talk to me in class but I had a little bit of fun. I stabbed erasers, wrote wattpad and played with snow outside. I also chatted with Misaki-chan quite often and we'd talk about anime and k-pop [bts]. She shared common interests with me and I loved the face we've gotten along so well. 

Misaki-chan and I have been friends ever since kindergarten but over the years... she's changed a lot. After meeting some other friends, she changed... her friends made her change... and I wasn't able to stop her from changing... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I guess... I have more than only senpai in my head.