[CHRISTMAS UPDATE] Chapter 22: I don't care

[SHORT CHAPTER :3]

Yoshi's P.O.V: 

I walked home and I heard something. I heard sobbing and then it suddenly stopped... I heard a cry. Someone was screaming from the kitchen. It was a female for sure. SHANA-ONEE-CHAN?! I rushed in and dropped my bag on the floor. There was blood. Quite a lot of blood. So much blood that I felt like puking. It was a horrifying scene and I couldn't stand it. I looked down and also saw Kuroko on the floor. 

My hands fell down and my eyes widened. Yes.... Yes... Yes.... he's finally gone. Gone from my lover's life... How I wish I could have the one who made all those scars on him... Just watching him there... I felt like I had power. I felt like I won this little battle. I would've won in any way... maybe even without.... having to make him kill himself... Is this even right?! IT'S MADNESS! I LOVE IT! I chuckled. I should probably-

I then saw him cough out some blood. Something in me wanted to help him but I rejected it. I don't care for him. I never did. Though I had to help onee-chan and call the doctor... but if I did... I sighed. As I turned around and saw Asuka-chan standing there and crying. "WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE YOSHI?! THEY'RE BOTH INJURED! WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING THE POLICE!" It kind of sounded like she was blaming me for this. It felt like she thought I hurt them both... My heart ached. 

I saw her call the police and they rushed over in around 5 minutes. They were both sent to the hospital and Asuka followed them. Leaving me... alone... 

I kind of wondered why Asuka wasn't happy to see Kuroko injured -3- He confessed to her and made it kind of awkward for her. Yet... she was sad. I was sad. Why couldn't you care about me more Asuka?