[CHRISTMAS UPDATE] Chapter 19: The One and Only

estellehyun I feel like you're not going to like this chapter xD [don't worry, your future will be better, I promised ;) ]

Yoshi's P.O.V:

Kuroko confessed but I still believe in myself. My feelings. I'm right. I deserve Asuka. I really do and I believe it with all my heart. I sat in class, watching some math riddles with my class. The airplane riddle, I think. I couldn't focus. All I could look at was her beautiful brown hair, cute face, soft skin and the smell of her. I loved everything about her and whatever guy was near her or flirting with her, it made me angry. Triggered. I hated it so much, I wanted to cry in someone's arms but... there was no one there.

[so sad and lonely ;-;]

She was so captivating in so many ways, I could list millions of things that were awesome about her. I wish she wouldn't be nice to every guy, I wish she only was nice to me, I wish she only thought about me and wanted to be by my side forever. I didn't want to see her around them. Seeing her smile with them, it made me jealous. I wish I could kill all of them, take her from them [become a yandere;)].

~flashback~

I was there. In Asuka's house. I stood there, in front of her and she gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back. "Yoshi." She said. "Asuka." I replied. I heard her sobbing as she hugged me tighter.

"I'm scared." She said.

"Don't be."

"Why can't I tell everyone that I love you? My heart hurts from lying and... I don't know... I'm sad I have to pretend I don't like you. You know it hurts me right..." I nodded and pat her head softly. I didn't want anyone to know about us so I made her think that she didn't like me. I made her believe I didn't. But whatever I did, she had enough of hiding in the shadows. And... we were going to tell... tell everyone.

~end of flashback~

I kept telling myself that she actually loved me but... seeing her like this at school, being cold, ignorant to me, I felt hurt so injured on the inside. I was going to break, burst, explode. I couldn't control my emotions any more. I don't even care if everyone knows now. I don't care at all. But... I always wondered... how she kept that straight face.

I sat in the classroom and watched as she walked in. Her eyes were kind of red, as if she'd been crying this morning. I wanted to walk up to her, tell everyone I like her and protect her with everything I had. But... I was also scared.

I slowly got out of my seat as I saw Kuroko's eyes staring right at me. I don't care. I felt him hold onto my sleeve tightly and he suddenly pulled me back down. "Yoshi, you alright?" His face lightened up as if he didn't know I was going to confess. I could tell he was faking it. We weren't friends anymore. I hated him and he hated me. It was the past, a past I shouldn't hold onto anymore.

"Asuka." I said. I saw some friends go 'OOOOHHHH~" at the back of the classroom but I had no time to fool around. "ASUKa!" I shouted with all my might. "I LOVE YOU!" I caught everyone's attention and they all stared at me as I ran towards her and pulled her into a kiss. Her soft lips touched mine and I felt like... She was finally mine. It was just a simple kiss. Nothing big. Yet... it changed so much.

I noticed this strange aura behind me and I see Kuroko-kun. I don't have time for him, I told myself. I only have time for you... "Asuka".