Chapter 7: Perfect for Senpai

Yuriko's P.O.V:

That afternoon, when my friends were also preparing to work, they said that... they knew how to make my senpai noticed me. I didn't want to know at first because... it could have been a trick. But the more I thought about it... the more I wanted my senpai to love me. I loved him for so long but... he's not loving me back.

"F-FINE TELL ME! HOW DO I GET MY SENPAI TO NOTICE ME?"

"You didn't want to know at first Yuriko-chan... So you don't get to know now :p"

God... I hated my friends so much... They tortured me all my life -_-

I told them everything... all my secrets... yet they never help me.

~a few days later~

I walked to school a little earlier to help with the art club. When I got there, senpai was talking to my mom. "Oh, hey Yuriko-chan." SENPAI NOTICED MEEEEEE! HE SPOKE TO ME!!! I walked up to him and poked him. "Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat. Fat." Then he slapped my hand down. SENPAI TOUCHED MY HAND! "Yuriko... stop calling Hayato fat. He's not fat. He's skinnier than you."

"What do you mean mom~ He's obviously ten times fatter than me :3"

My mom turned around and ignored me. I walked forward to see what they were discussing about. And I saw them planning to do some art work on the walls of the school. "OKA-SAN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WE WERE GOING TO PAINT THE WALLS?!" My mom smirked. "Because you don't deserve to know."

"I'M HURT MOM!" She laughed at me. "Anyways, we're dividing each class into three groups and we'll each paint and write a section on the wall. "Yuriko, you better not tell your friends anything about the murals yet." I nodded.

~the bell rung~

Class started and it was as boring as ever. We had DUNNAH-sensei, who didn't know how to teach us. We failed our last evaluation but no one gave a fck. In our little group, consisting of Shino, Asuka, Shana and I, we started to observe the wild Shino in her natural habitat. Butter and salt drove her insane. We started laughing our heads off and Dunnah-sensei got pretty pissed.

I then remembered about this morning. "GUYS! WE'RE GOING TO PAINT ON THE WALLS!" I shouted towards them. They started asking me about the groups and all that shet. And I promised I'd find some information and text them when I do find out. I was so excited for this to start!!

A few minutes after my mom was ready to leave the school, she ordered me to walk home. "Fine." I replied and walked home.

Once I got home, I jumped onto my laptop and started writing my books [~remembering you~ and ~spirits~]. It was soon dinner and the day gone by quicker by the instant.

Early in the morning, I walked downstairs and saw my dog Latté jumping up and down the cage. "You faguette." I said as I picked him up and shook him around. When I turned to look at the table for my iPod, I saw the lists of groups my mom chose.

HUEHUEHUHUEHEUHEUHUEHEUE! THERE'S NO STOPPING ME NOW!

I ran towards the sheets and read out the names of the groups she put us in.

I was in a group with Yoshi, Kuroko, Shino, Shana, and Asuka. I got tired and I fell asleep on the couch with Latté in my hands. He jumped all around me and then I pushed him off. "You fat dog. Go play somewhere else." He started barking at me. "SHUT UP YOU FAT RETARD!" I shouted and he continued barking.

I then put him back in the cage and headed upstairs to sleep.

Asuka's P.O.V:

The morning came and I walked to school with Shino-chan. Once we got there, Nao-san was already waiting at the school entrance. I jumped over and gave her a big hug. "NAO-SAN!" I shouted as I hugged her tighter.

She didn't move and then when I let go, she sighed. "What are you doing here today?" I asked. "Is it about the murals?" I continued. I saw the shock look on her face and as Yuriko walked over with Hayato-kun, Nao-san pulled her over and slapped her lightly on the face. "I told you not to look at it."

"SORRY! I COULDN'T XD I WAS JUST TOO TEMPTED!"

Nao-san slapped her a few times and we all laughed.

I looked over and saw Hayato-kun reading something in his hands... I walked over and peeked, making sure he didn't notice. When I looked down to read it, what I saw made me want to shout out to the world what I had just discovered.

***

I love you, Yuriko...