I Know

'She don't want me, that's a psycho
Little baby walk on a tight rope
I could see it with my eyes closed'

The guard led me to the round table in the middle of the room where ciara sat with tero on her lap next to Mack. I smile once I see tero wiggling in ciara's arms trying to get to me.

After the guard unlocked the handcuffs off my wrist I sat down at the table.

"You got 30 minutes arias" He tells me before walking away.

"So how you holding up" Mack asks once the guard was out of earshot.

"I'm holding, I can't wait until they sentence me" I tell him truthfully, the quicker I get sentenced, the quicker I could do my time and get the fuck out of here.

"I know, I talked to sharon yesterday she should be coming to talk to you in a couple days" He tells me and I nod picking up tero off the table as he crawls over to me.

"Wassup dude, you miss me" I smile at tero as he stood up on my lap smiling as slobber drooled out his mouth.

"He don't fuck with nobody but you and india I swear"

My eyes snapped to mack then ciara at the mention of her name.

"She be coming to see tero" I question with an raised eyebrow and ciara nods.

"Yeah they grew a little bond since you been gone, she be picking him up all the time he stay the night at her place and everything, I trust her" She informs me with a shrug and I shake my head looking down at tero.

"You gotta dead that tero you fucking with the opps" I shake my head as he laughs drooling on his Bib.

"Ain't nothing funny" I smile.

"Sharon tell you if she could get one of them sentences lowered yet" I ask Mack.

"She said she working on it that's why she coming to talk to you in a couple days"

"What's been happening on the outside?"

"Business is booming as always, one of the blocks got lit up last week, somebody caught some hot shit but he gone be aight" He tells me and I nod.

"How Jah and them doing?"

"Kevin about to get sentenced soon, X just got 7 months for the little gun charge and jah still out here holding it down for y'all but she ain't been the same since y'all all been gone her head been somewhere else lately"

"Damn, my niggas going through it" I sigh shaking my head.

"Y'all coming home soon, and jah just been feeling down lately but she gone be alright" Ciara reassures.

"Hopefully" I mumble.

Frat Party

"These bitches in here little ceasers hot and ready" X said eyeing somebody from across the room.

"Y'all see the thick rican jawn" I ask and Kevo and X shake their heads no.