Ride On Em

'Just had a talk with the devil
The only way this shit gone end you getting hit with that metal'

"Oooh fuck!" India moans  loudly pushing my head.

I smack her hand away pushing my tongue deeper inside of her gripping her thighs tighter so she couldn't move as I moved my tongue in an out of her slowly.

"Mmmm"

Curling my tongue up I hit her spot repeatedly, pulling back I rub her clit with my thumb watching her juices run down like katrina. Replacing my tongue with my thumb I swirl my tongue over her swollen clit slowly pushing two fingers inside her forbidden fruit. Pushing my fingers in as far as they could go I curl them hitting her spot.

"Fuuuck, I'm so close" She let out in a breathy moan as her legs trembled.

Pulling my fingers out slowly I ram them back in curling them against her spot repeatedly as I sucked on her clit flicking my tongue tenderly over the underside. 

"Cum for me" I mumble sending a vibration through her feeling her walls tighten around my fingers.

Pulling my fingers out I flick my tongue over her entrance looking up at her, I watch her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"I-I'm Fuck" Her back arches off the bed as her legs shook violently, I lap her juices up on my tongue as they flowed down like a river. I lick her clean before I moved up flicking my tongue over her clit quickly feeling her squirt against my neck as my phone vibrated repeatedly on the night stand.

"O-oh fuck" She pushes against my head trying to ran away as I sucked harshly on her clit.

"The p-phonee!" She cries out tossing and turning, chuckling I detach my lips from her clit licking up her slit once more before letting her thighs go. leaning up I grab my phone off the night stand before sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Why you blowing my phone up" I ask Kev answering.

"He woke up"

"Who woke up?" I question confused sucking the sweet nectar off my fingers.

"Danny"

"Yo what the fuck it seem like ain't shit going right" I sigh rubbing my temple.

"My nigga who you telling, niggas just can't lay down and die then they want to hide out on the other side of the country and shit and this bitch lexi missing!" He exclaims breathing heavily.

"Tell jah and X to meet up at the trap in 20 minutes, until then catch ya breath and stop stressing" I chuckle hanging up slipping on my gucci slides.

"I'll be back in a couple hours" I spoke over my shoulder walking out the room.

Walking into the trap I ignore all the baggy girls and dope boys heading straight upstairs. Once I reach the top of the stairs I walk over to Jah office opening the door, nobody was in there so I walked down to my office hearing voices as I twist the door knob opening the door.